Chapter 2 ~ Captured

«Narrator POV»

"K-Keith! Knock please!" Lance said, super-embarrassed, covering himself up with the blanket he tossed aside.

"I-I uh," Keith stuttered. Keith saw Lance naked, and the sweet smell in the room was intoxicating. He started to feel himself get a boner. To hide it, he said, "I-I got to go." And ran off into his room.

Suddenly, the alarms blared, and Princess Allura's voice came on in the overhead speakers.

"ATTENTION PALADINS. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE GALRA, THEY ARE CURRENTLY INSIDE THE CASTLE. SUIT UP AND GET READY TO FIGHT," Princess Allura shouted through the speaker.

Lance got dressed into his normal clothes, not suiting up. He stayed in his room, abdomen still aching really badly.

He layed on his bed, curled up in a ball. Trying not to think about the pain.

The others were probably wondering where he was. Suddenly, someone started punching the door to Lance's room. Soon it came crashing down and two big Galra soldier came in, spotting Lance right away. They were way bigger than Lance, so he had no chance of him fighting back successfully.

Lance hurt too much to move, and he still felt weak and hot. Surely the Galra smelled the heat coming off of Lance.

"Oh, look who we have here," the first Galra soldier smirked.

Lance just stayed there, not wanting to move.

"A scared little Omega," the first soldier said again.

"And he appears to be in heat," the second soldier said in curiosity.

Lance looked at the soldiers, still groaning in pain.

The soldiers started to creep closer towards Lance. Lance moved away a little, "Stop!" He said as one of the Galra soldiers tried to take him.

He started kicking trying to get out of his arms which made it difficult for the soldiers to apprehend him.

"HELP!" He screamed out before his mouth was covered, making his screams muffled.

Lance continued kicking, but the Galra soldier forced Lance's face in his neck. Where his scent glands were. Lance tried to resist but the sweet smell was too intense for Lance to handle. Lance slowly started to calm down, letting the Galra soldiers take him to the Galra ship. Lance felt drowsy and at times he tried to squirm away, but the soldier just forced Lance's face into his neck again until he was calm.

As they were boarding the ship, the soldier tied Lance's hands behind his back, and threw him in a small cell in a single room.

Great, Lance thought, as a searing pain jabbed at his abdomen suddenly, making Lance stagger backward, ending up with his back rested against the hard wall. Helpless.

Panting heavily, Lance slowly closed his eyes, falling asleep.

Thanks for getting through the chapter and actually reading this! XD