Chapter 4 ~ Quite A Show

«smut warning»

Lotor moves away from Lance's face, walking close to the door.

"Have fun," he said teasingly and left.

"Great," Lance said, looking at Keith, who was squeezing his eyes shut, trying really hard to resist Lance.

"Hey, you okay Keith?" Lance asked, leaning back in pain. His hands were still tied behind him, and his stomach was still hurting.

"Y-yeah," Keith stammered, looking away. The smell was intoxicating Keith, making him feel dizzy, but in a good way. His eyes seemed to fog over.

Lance still felt pretty hot and weird. The pain in his stomach area still lingered there. And he also felt hella horny too.

Lance groaned, "Keith... I-I can't take this anymore, K-Keith~"

Keith turned his head towards Lance.

Suddenly there was a loud beep that echoed through the cell, the cuffs that bound Lance's and Keith hands were unlocked, freeing them.

The boys knew that they had to get out of there, but the feeling of want and need filled their brains, overriding their sense of reason.

"K-Keith~" Lance whispered as Keith moved closer to Lance, their lips centimeters apart.

Keith's lips crashed into Lance's hungrily. The sound of Omega Lance's moans inside of his mouth turned Keith on even more than he was already. Lance wrapped his arms around Keith's shoulders as they kissed hungrily for about 2 mins. They pulled away, both wanting more. Their paladin armor was taken away when they were thrown in the cell, so now they just had their normal clothes on. As Lance went in for another kiss, this time, passionately, he tugged at Keith's black shirt, asking for permission to take it off. Keith helped and began to take off his shirt, not breaking the kiss. Then he pulled away from Lance to take off his shirt, and then he helped Lance take of his. Keith laid down Lance on the cell floor, still kissing him. Keith tugged at Lance's pants and Lance pulled them off, and Keith pulled off his. Soon, they were both naked in the small cell. Keith moved down to Lance's member, which was perked up and ready for attention. Keith licked the tip of his member, licking up the pre-cum that was coming out. Lance moaned in pleasure as Keith took his entire member inside his mouth, Lance arched his back backwards in pleasure, and soon was a moaning mess. Lance gripped Keith's hair, and when he heard Keith's moan through his member, it send him over the edge. He cummed right into Keith's mouth, and Keith swallowed all of it. Keith sat up and smiled softly at Lance. He lined up his member with Lance's entrance. Before he went in, he looked at Lance.

"I don't want to get you pregnant," Keith said softly.

Lance smiled at Keith and said, "Hopefully you won't."

They had no lube, so Keith just went in, holding for a while so Lance would get used to his size. Then, Keith started going in and out, slowly at first.

"Mmh~" Lance moaned softly at the pleasure Keith gave him. Keith went in and out harder this time, hearing Lance moan in pleasure made his stomach tingle and almost send him over the edge. While still going at it, Keith leaned in and kissed Lance's neck, leaving hickeys where he kissed him. Keith bit a spot on Lance's neck, marking him. Lance let out a painful but pleasurable loud moan that sent Keith over the edge, and he cummed inside of Lance. The feeling of Keith cumming inside him made him cum all over his stomach. Keith pulls out, both boys breathing heavily. All reality comes rushing back to their minds. They both sit up, to see Lotor coming in, applauding while laughing.

"I've gotta say," Lotor grinned. "That was quite a show."

Okay, so I'm sort of having writers block atm. So if you guys have any ideas at all, please comment them, so I can update and get more more chapters out faster. Thanks.. also sry again for updating at a time like this