06

Taehyung was offline. He wasn't busy at all. He just needs to think. 'There's a chance where I get to see y/n'

"Hey Taehyung" namjoon sat by Taehyung. "Hey.." Taehyung sighed. "Is everything alright?" Namjoon asked.

"You know how I'm on my phone a lot?" Then namjoon immediately flung his head in Taehyung direction. This is some juicy stuff.

"Well, I've been texting this girl, and we're kinda dating, she's an ARMY who loves Jimin, but..." Taehyung sighed.

"What's the problem?" Namjoon asked confused. "We're going to a world tour aren't we?" Taehyung said.

"Ah. I get it. One of our world tours will be at where she is it" namjoon smiled and rubbed taehyungs back.

"What if she doesn't want to be with me anymore because she found out that I'm Taehyung from BTS because she the ARMYS find out then they will give her low esteem and if she is sad I'm sad I don't know what to do Hyung~" Taehyung whined.

"Chill" namjoon said. Just then Jimin came in the room. "I kinda eavesdropped but not on purpose" Jimin said and sat down on the other side of Taehyung, making Taehyung sitting in the middle of the couch.

"Since when did u date a girl?" Jimin smirked. "Just today, but I think I love her, we've been texting for more than a month"

Jimin and Namjoon looked at eachother. "Taehyungie...Love is a strong word" namjoon said. "Why are you loving this girl if you haven't even met her yet?"

"I just feel like i did okay? If I told you guys anything else you wouldn't have understood" Taehyung said and walked out of the room.

"Well looks like someone's on his period" Jimin chuckled but slapped him.

"Yah! We need to talk about this in a group, but without Taehyung" Namjoon whispered to Jimin.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. "What I mean is we need everyone except Taehyung to gather around here so that Taehyung won't be a mess but still be with that girl" namjoon said and explained Jimin on what they're going to do...

"Namjoon hyung" Jimin trailed. Namjoon just hummed. "I kinda hacked the girls phone and Taehyung phone just to say that they should date already and I think it worked oh my god" Jimin panted.

"What's up with you guys fast talking?" Namjoon shook his head. "Why did u even do that Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"I just couldn't hold it back. I'm always with Taehyung and sometimes I see their conversations and I just want Taehyung to have her already until someone else does..." Jimin sighed.

"It's okay Jimin, we're gonna sort this out.."