15

Today was the fan meeting. I took a shower, ate breakfast first until everyone did.

Then they all woke up. "Why are you up so early?" Jimin yawned. I didn't say anything and just sighed.

Then everyone was at the table. "Taehyung let's go eats some breakfast" Jin smiled. "I already ate" I said honestly.

Jin and Namjoon looked at eachother and seen the dishes. "Oh.." Jin frowned. It hurts seeing them sad. But I just can't, I can't, I just need some time for myself.

-

The first ARMY came to me. "Hello!" She greeted. I faked a smile. "Hey"

"Taehyung oppa! I'm so happy to see you, look I have a gift for you!" The girl said and gave me a box.

"Thank you!" I said and opened the box. There was a letter, wolf ears, and some candy. She looked really young.

"Thank you! What's your name?" I asked. She smiled very widely. "My name is Jung Jieun!" She smiled. That smile reminded me of someone.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Of course!" she exclaimed. "do you know anyone named, y/n?" I asked.

She stopped, a tear rolling down her face. She nodded. My eyes widen. "who are u to her?" I asked. She shook her head, meaning she didn't want to talk about it.

"it's fine" I smiled. I gave her my autograph and I secretly gave her the latest album. She smiled happily. I didn't want to see an army sad because of me.

Good thing I was the last one or the members wouldn't suspect anything weird.

How does she know y/n? Does that mean y/n is in Korea? I'm so confused.

I opened the letter that Jieun gave me.

Dear V,

You are my one and only bias, the only person who makes me smile. Except for y/n. Wait no let's not talk about her even though you don't even know her lol. I just wanted to know that you're not alone. You look sad now days. I watch all the videos and you look very sad and I hope that whatever is bothering you will be solved or gone. I love you!!

Love,
Jieun
:)

I smiled and kept the note. Then I went on with the fan meeting.