Explanation

So I heard some people found this book confusing *cough* Jeanelle *cough*

So I'm gonna explain everything.

Hey wait. Stop there. If you haven't read the other chapters yet THEN DO IT NOW. Or else ima spoil it all.

Okay so.

Taehyung had a girlfriend named y/n. They loved eachother to death.

Y/n has a brother named Jackson and Jackson adopted a little girl named Jieun. Why? Because Jackson loves kids and their parents are dead so why not add to the family? (Yeah Jackson why not get a girlfriend)

How did Taehyung and y/n meet? Because Taehyung decided to download this app where you can text strangers and he just came across y/n. They eventually fell in love.

They fell in love and they finally get to meet. But then, one day y/n and Jieun were in danger and were going to get murdered. (Book 2 please so I can explain the murderer)
Taehyung saw them and hit the murderer. He sadly didn't succeed. Instead, he got knocked up and got into a coma for 9 months. What happened to Jieun and y/n? Jieun is dead. Y/n is dead. Well, that's what people think. (Wink)

In those 9 months of Taehyungs coma, he dreamed. It was like real life for him. Like lucid dreaming.

In his lucid dreaming he dreamt about y/n ofc. They fell in love while chatting but one day she deleted the app but Taehyung didn't know why. He was so upset that he got depression. Oof.

Taehyung thought everything was real but no it wasn't. He had depression and just wanted to be with y/n. Yoongi got mad at him. Namjoon died. Jackson died. And he killed him self because of his terrible life.

All he wanted was for y/n to get online. He wanted nothing more that just that.(Oof my bby I regret writing this)

Well remember when he killed himself? Yeah and y/n finally went online? Let me say something again. All he wanted was for y/n to be online and he would be happy.

If y/n didn't go online then he could of died. But y/n did why though? It's his life okay? He can choose to live or die and here he can choose to live. So he woke up from he coma and everything was so confusing for him.

Then Jackson comes in and says that he thinks y/n is still alive. Why?

Nahhh. That's for the second book :,)

I'm so desperate :,,,,)

If you still don't get it then wait for the second book because that will explain everything else.

Feel free to ask me questions.

Luv you.