20

I just wanted to tell her that im tae. I just couldn't. I tapped Jimin who was next to me.

"Yeah?" He whispered. "Y-y/n, she's I-n f-" I didn't get to finish because he already knew what was happening. "Ohhhh!" He said too loud.

"Jiminie what did Taehyung tell you?!" An ARMY asked. Then everyone asked that question.

"Ah, He said that everyone here looks pretty" Jimin did that famous eye smile. Everyone awed and I just sigh.

I had the chance. But I messed it up.

-

After the fan meeting, we were gonna go to our vans but I noticed a couple of girls sitting on a bench on their phones not too far from us.

One of those girls was y/n..

I stopped until I was in the back and everyone turned around to look at me. "Uhmmm, why did u stop?" Jungkook asked.

"I found her..."

"What? Where? I wanna see!" Jimin shoved everyone aside.

I noticed that the girls noticed us and they smiled.

Jimin rapper my shoulder. "It's your chance.." he smirked.

I don't know. I'm scared that I'm gonna mess up.

"Maybe next time.." I whispered, with sadness in my eyes.

Jungkook sighed. "If you want to be with her than go for it. You only live once" Jungkook held a peace sign.

"Fine" I gave up.

I walk fast to y/n. "T-Taehyung!!" They all gasped. I smiled at y/n.

"H-hi....y/n..."