16

Jieun,y/n. Jieun. y/n

That was all I thought about.

"Taehyung, we're going to go to a world tour next week, you know what that means?" Namjoon smiled.

My eyes widen. That means I could find y/n. "Really? When? Where?" I started shooting him questions. "I'll answer those questions when you eat and sleep good" Namjoon smirked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I'm not a kid you know?"

"I sure do"namjoon chuckled went on his phone. Taehyung was curious and what he was doing so he slowly pushed his head to Namjoons phone.

BTS world tour on (date)
Chile
America
Japan
Philippines
K-

"Taehyung!" Namjoon flicked taehyungs forehead. "Ouch!" Taehyung whined.

"Why are you looking at my phone?"
Namjoon shook his head. "Why is there anything to hide?" Taehyung smirked.

Namjoons eyes widen. "W-what n-no! What? What are you talking about" namjoon started to grow nervous.

"Let's check google, maybe safari?" Taehyung got closer to namjoon. Just as Taehyung was about to snatch his phone, Jungkook came in the room.

"Hey guys what are you guys doing?" He asked. "U-uh Nothing!" We boy said. We must not destroy his innocence.

"Anyways! Did you guys meet the young girl in the fan meeting named Jieun? She's so cute and she gave me a note, and I'm never throwing it away" Jungkook chuckled.

"Me...too" Taehyung said. "What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. "It's just that..."

"That?" Namjoon asked. "That Jieun knows y/n"

"Huh?" Jungkook and Namjoon said at the same time. "Her smile reminded me of the picture y/n sent me, and when I asked her if she knew someone named y/n and a tear rolled down her cheek, also in my letter she talked about y/n" Taehyung said.

Namjoon sighed. "Taehyung...ahh...are you sure you're going to find for y/n? I mean there are other g-" namjoon was cut off by a angry Taehyung. "No! I want y/n! I only like y/n! No one else" Taehyung said angrily

"Okay.." namjoon said calmly. "It's just that you're wasting your time on her" Namjoon said. "You just don't get it Namjoon" Taehyung said.

Namjoon and Taehyung didn't notice the confused Jungkook. "Uhm..I'm bored" he scratched his head. "We didn't get to open all our letters so let's read em.." namjoon smiled. And I nodded.

I went to the box where all the ARMYS letters or gifts were. I found tons of letters.

First letter.

Dear Taehyung,

I FREAKING LOVE YOU BABY BOY BEECH YOU COULD SLAP ME AND I WOULD BE SO HAPPY. OH MY GOD I CSNT BELIVE YOURE READING THIS RIGHT NOW AKSJSKDJ. ok just wanted to let you know I love ya. :,)

Love,
Mina

Then the next letter was different. The color was different. It was red.

Dear Kim Taehyung,

Hello! My name is y/n. You're so handsome and you remind me of someone...
I ran out of white envelopes okay? Lol
Ahh! I saw you sing stigma. Those high notes can cut Jimins ass. Like tbh you sing so sexily with those low notes.
You might of bias wrecked me and now you're my bias and Jimin is now just a bias wrecker. Oof.
Anyways, I gave this to you online because they gathered letters there. Ok love you. See u in the world tour hopefully :)

Love,
Y/n

Hehe, juicy content in the next chapters oh and...

No smut -.-