Chapter 1.

"Is this even the right address?" The blonde questioned, not believing how huge the house was. It was more of a mansion to be precise.

Naruto Uzumaki, a high school senior in Tokyo, is looking for a part time job. He was successful at obtaining one while looking online which is suppose to be a caretaker. The salary seemed good enough to cover for his rent. Ever since Naruto's parents were murdered by a criminal known as Kurama, Naruto has been living by himself in a small yet comfortable apartment room. No one wanted to take Naruto except for Iruka. Iruka Umino is Naruto’s homeroom teacher and knew his parents for years. However, he didn’t have the expenses yet alone the documents to adopt him, leading for the poor boy to fend for himself.

Naruto approached the door and placed both of his hands on it for a quick stretch. He was more nervous than he realized and needed to take a few deep breaths. When the door unexpectedly opened, Naruto stumbled and landed on someone.

“Well then… this is an interesting way for us to meet.” A man's voice groaned. When Naruto looked up, he saw a long-haired man with silky, smooth hair that was a beautiful rich black color. Under his onyx eyes were tear troughs that could be mistaken as wrinkles but that doesn’t stop the blonde from thinking he has never met a more attractive man in his life until now.

Naruto became aware of a hand on his hips. He gasped, turning bright red as he realized the position they were in. He pushes back and stands up quickly. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to.” He extended his hand to help the man up. So much for making a good first impression.

The raven graciously accepted his hand.

“Don’t worry about it. You must be Naruto Uzumaki, I presume?”

“Yes, I am.”

“My name is Itachi Uchiha. Let’s take our conversation in the main room, shall we?” Itachi shut the door and swiftly turned away to walk down the hall, followed by Naruto.

“Itachi, what took you so long? Who was at the door?” Another man appeared out, rolling his wheelchair.

Naruto slightly bowed, “Hello Mr. Uchiha, it’s nice to meet you.” Unlike some of the maids who were introduced, he had impeccable manners. They screeched and flirted with the two uninterested Uchihas. It's clear that their position didn't last long.

The man in the wheelchair resembled Itachi, but he was smaller, and his hair was spiky and short. However, the same couldn’t be said for his lower body…

“As you can see, my little brother, Sasuke, is disabled. I would very much like to take care of him myself, but I have a busy schedule and can’t be late for my meetings.” Itachi explained.

Seriously, was his job more important than his own brother? It was all that Naruto thought about. At least he has a family.

“I said for a quite amount of times. I don’t need him or anyone. I can take care of myself.” Sasuke said in a calmed yet annoyed tone.

“Oh, really my dear brother? How about the time when you tried to reach for your books on the shelves but ended up falling on your face? And that time when you went to the bathroom-“

“Shut the hell up!” The small raven yelled, blushing hard.

The two Uchihas quarreled, oblivious to the fact that there was an attendee in the room. Naruto stood there uncomfortably, unsure of what to do or say. This sure came as a surprise. He urged their attention by clearing his throat; both Uchihas came to a halt and faced the blonde.

“Ah yes, Naruto. My apologies, come take a seat and we’ll discuss whether you are capable for this job or not.” Itachi sat on a black leather sofa which Naruto sat on the opposite end of one.

"Let's start off with the basic question. Why do you need this job?"

"Well, I need money to pay my rent and buy food."

So, he lives alone, Itachi thought. He wanted to ask a little about it, but kept it to himself and moved on to the next question. "Is there a reason you chose this specific job?"

Naruto smiled already knowing what to say, "I love helping out people. I guess you can say I'm a people's person. Whenever I see someone happy, I can't help but feel the same." Naruto grinned, unaware that Sasuke was staring at him in awe as that boy smiled. His large blue pearls were almost gleaming, as were his golden tangled locks. The raven averted his gaze, and a small flush crept up the man's cheeks.

Itachi's eyes widened slightly but then he smiled gently. Itachi grabbed a binder from the table and handed it to Naruto. "This here will tell you everything you need to know on a daily basis. Call me if you require anything that wasn't mentioned in the binder. Aside from that, I don't have any more words or questions. You have the job." In reality, there were still more questions, but Itachi had the feeling that Sasuke would be in good hands.

Naruto's eyes sparkled with glee. "Thank you so much!" he exclaimed. Itachi's pocket suddenly rang. He reached for his phone and answered.

"Hello? Yes... I see, I'll be right over." Itachi ended the call and stood up from the couch. "I need to get some work done in my office. This is a good time to get to know each other, I'll be back soon." Itachi then stepped away from the two.

Naruto slowly faced Sasuke. The raven was clearly avoiding to face him back by looking at the other direction. Naruto decided to pop the bubble after having the atmosphere be awkward for some time. "So... You're Sasuke, right? You already heard, but the name is Naruto Uzumaki." He extended his hand for a handshake. Sasuke stared at his hand and said nothing. His face was emotionless as ever.

"Hn, just stay away from me." Sasuke grumbled. He then muttered, "Idiot." Naruto became irritated at this point because he was not deaf and heard that loud and clear.

"Wha- Idiot?! Why you-"

Naruto was furious as Sasuke rolled his wheelchair away, leaving Naruto behind. Something definitely tells him they're not going to get along.