Chapter 2.

-Next Morning-

Naruto entered the Mansion still exhausted from waking up at five o'clock in the morning. Naruto yawned, basically dragging himself up the stairway. He arrived at Sasuke's door, gently opening it. What's behind it was a sleeping Uchiha. The little blond blushed at how cute he was. Which would be preferred than an emotionless, emo, bastard. 'What am I doing?' Naruto shook his head vigorously getting his thoughts out. He went over to Sasuke, shaking him gently.

"Sasuke. It's time to wake up." The raven only groaned moving away from the Naruto. It only made him annoyed.

"Leave...me alone..." Naruto sighed. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it away from Sasuke.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" He yelled.

"I said it's time to wake up!"

"Hn. Whatever dobe."

"And stop calling me that, teme!"

The raven just rolled his eyes, not wanting to hear his annoying voice in the morning. He sat all the way up, stretching his arms out and yawned. Naruto brought his wheelchair, grabbing Sasuke's arm for support. Sasuke nudged him out handling his own now. Out of nowhere a scent of smoke came from downstairs and a scream. Naruto rushed down stairs, to see a pink haired maid panicking not knowing what to do or what Sasuke will say. Naruto quickly ran to the kitchen turning off the stove grabbing a towel letting out the smoke.

"What we're you thinking Sakura?!" Sasuke shouted.

"I- I... I don't know... I'm sorry... Ple-"

"You've been here long enough to know what to do and you fucked it up! Again!" He interrupted.

Sakura began to cry. He was right. She has been here long enough to get a sense of the rules, and job duties. For two and a half years. Sakura has always been a klutz when it comes to Sasuke. She never has and probably will never confess the so called "love" she has for him. This only made Sakura sobbed. Naruto felt pity for the girl and decided to step in.

"Sasuke.. It's not her fault. People make mistakes; maybe she was busy with something else that she forgot to turn off the stove."

"Oh, and how would you know? For all I care, she's useless to me."

That only made Naruto boil out of raged. You don't call anyone useless because of a mistake. Naruto grabbed Sasuke by the collar surprising the Uchiha.

"Shut up! What gives you the right to say that?!"

Sakura eyes widened. No one has ever did something like that. Especially to the Uchihas. Sakura wiped her tears away and grabbed Naruto by the arm, pushing him away.

"You do not touch Mr.Uchiha ever!" The pink haired maid commanded.

"What?! I'm just trying to help you!"

"I don't need your help. I can take care of it on my own."

There was a small silence. Naruto was confused on what was going on. She was just called out and is still going to defend him? Sasuke broke the silence.

"To answer your question, Naruto. My house, my rules. An Uchiha gets to do to what they want and gets what they want. Nothing will stand in our way."

The raven smirked. Naruto clenched his fist wanted to punch that smirk off his face. He sighed knowing that sasuke won and would lose his job if he did punched him.

"Hn. That's what I thought. Sakura."

"Y-yes?" Sakura replied.

"You may leave and do the laundry, after you finish cleaning up the mess you've made." Sasuke ordered.

"Yes, Mr.Uchiha." The young maid bowed and with that Sasuke rolled his chair off to his office.

'This guy is a pain in the ass. How the hell am I gonna put up with this?' Naruto thought. He was really never a patient man to begin with. But for the sake of money, paying for food and rent he'll have to do deal with Mr. Attitude.

"I'm sorry..." A voice mumbles across the kitchen.

Naruto and Sakura both turned back to see who it is.

"Hinata? Whatever for?" Sakura ask.

"Well, I was listening to the conversation and I didn't do anything to stop it." The other maid named Hinata whispered. Fidgeting with her fingers, her long dark hair swaying lightly, and her lavender eyes making eye contact to the blond.

"H-hello. My name is Hinata Hyuga. One of Sasuke's maides as well. M-may ask your name?"

"Yeah sure, names Naruto Uzumaki." He grinned. Hinata smiled. Her pale cheeks turning a rose petal shade. Her eyes meeting up his blue ocean eyes which seemed like eternity.

"Mind helping me Hinata?" Sakura interfered.

"Oh! Yes, Sakura I'll be right there." Hinata rushed for her aid and starts to clean. Seemed liked a cute girl, naruto thought. Since Sasuke's up in his office, what to do next today.