Chapter 5.

The house was quiet as ever. The two both did their own thing. Not a single word was spoken or even glance when they pass. The maids were always aware of how quiet it is with the Uchihas but this time it felt off to them.

Meanwhile in the living room Naruto didn't have a clue how he's going to apologize to Sasuke. Sure, that jerk flipped a switch but Naruto knew better than to slap a client that he's suppose to take care of. He gently rolled back his head, staring at the ceiling. Mahogany colored along with golden outlines and an average sized chandelier hanging.

"U-um excuse me..." A quiet voiced said.

Naruto turned to look. It was that quiet maid, Hinata he saw a while ago. The blonde smiled and stood up. "Oh hey. Did you need anything?" He asked.

"I-it's not what I need. I-I wanted to know if you would like anything to eat? Perhaps a snack before dinner is ready?" Hinata stuttered as she fidgets with her fingers. Naruto couldn't reject such a shy women. He kind of found it cute.

"Sure! Anything is fine." He responds. The maid felt happiness explode. She lightly blushes, shining a gentle smile. She bowed down and started working.

Now that Naruto thought about it, he did grew tired of sitting still. He decides to explore the mansion for a bit. Each room as suspected, neat and tidy. Naruto head upstairs. On the right side of the staircase he assumed those were family photos. One of them stood out the most. A women with pale clear skin wearing a royal blue dress and some sort of locket around her neck.

"My mother's beautiful, isn't she?"

"Yeah." Naruto said unconsciously. The blonde lightly shook his head. Above him was Sasuke. Naruto stared in awe. He looked closely at the raven's features. Almost identical to the women in the frame. Eyes black as coal, perfect smooth skin, and soft pink tinted lips.

Sasuke lifted one of his eyebrow at the boy. It was getting a bit uncomfortable for him staring like that. "It's not polite to stare."

"Huh? O-oh sorry..." Naruto apologized Sasuke only shook his head.

"Do you want me to show you around? It seems that no one gave you a tour."

Naruto paused for a moment. It was odd that Sasuke was giving such an offer. Nonetheless he agreed anyways. "Yeah, I would like that!" Naruto smiles.

The raven turned away. No way in hell he would let that idiot see him blush. "Well, let's get going." Sasuke lead the way as Naruto catches up behind.

"Sasuke. About before-"

"Don't be. It's was my fault to begin with." The raven interrupted.

"But-"

"If it's okay then it's okay. Discussions over."

Naruto finally stops and continues to walk. The hallways looked way to similar to know which is which. "And here's our library." The room was larger than what Naruto expected. Shelfs and shelfs of books around the area. Naruto as hyperactive as he is, ran everywhere. He climbed up a ladder that was nearby, Sasuke noticed that the ladder was tilting and tried to warn him, "Naruto stop! You're going to-" Before Naruto listened to Sasuke his feet slipped causing him to fall off. Naruto closed his eyes as he was afraid for landing but...

There was no hard landing at all. He slowly opens them back up to see Sasuke in front him.

Sasuke caught him?

He held under his legs and supported his back. They both stared into each others eyes. It felt endless. As if they were trapped in a dream. Onyx eyes reflected off the blue pearls.

Sasuke eventually got back to reality. "Tch' dobe! What did I tell you. And this isn't a playground." He scolded. Naruto didn't look. His cheeks glowed crimson red.

"I'm sorry..." Naruto pouted. He got himself back up, holding on to his arm. 'This is so embarrassing' he thought. The room filled with awkward silence.

"Let's go to the next room then." Sasuke rotates his wheels and into the hallway. They both had short conversation along the way. The atmosphere felt relaxing in a way. Naruto kept on insisted pushing Sasuke for the rest away. He couldn't refuse from that stubborn idiot. Sasuke only sighed in annoyance, raising his hands in defeat.

As Naruto pushed the raven, he decided to take a break in the garden. It's incredibly large. Large round bushes, cherry blossoms lined up, and a tall stone fountain to top it off. Naruto took in that fresh air. Everything here amazed him.

"Oh, there you two are."

"Hn. You ruined peace Itachi."

Itachi smiled and laughed it off. "Naruto did you take him to his appointment today?" He asked

"Oh yeah I did..."

Both Naruto and Sasuke looked away, remembering the incident. Itachi lifted his eyebrow, confused. "Did...? Everything go well?"

"Yes! Now get lost Itachi." Sasuke grumbled.

"How rude of you. Anyways Naruto. Since I'm back, you can go home with the money for today." As Itachi handed an envelope. Naruto accepts it and thanks him. He bowed to both of the Uchihas. Just like that he left.

"That kid is so nice. Don't you think so Sasuke?"

"Yeah. Totally." The younger Uchiha rolled his eyes.

"For someone whose in his twenties. You haven't changed one bit." Itachi began to ruffle Sasuke's hair. He always hated people touching his abnormal hair. But then again he hated people in general.

"O-oh Naruto-kun. Before you leave, I made this for you." Hinata says, handing the plate to him. It was a cookie which happens to look like Naruto.

"Woah, you made that?! It looks just like me." Naruto grabs the cookie, taking one bite. He smile grew at the taste. "It's so good. Thanks Hinata! See you tomorrow." He waves before closing the door.

What a day.