The Blood

CHAPTER SIX: THE BLOOD

"It's nice to meet you face to face," Izuku's eyes widened when he finally got a look at Sensei in person. He wasn't sure if that face to face remark was a joke or not, because the man didn't have one. Just an eyeless bald man covered in scar tissue, with only a mouth to speak with. The man wore a simple suit with various tubes and wires hooked up to him from the life support machines around him.

"N-nice to m-meet you to S-Sensei," The boy stuttered nervously. Izuku was shaking with fear. This man had an aura of raw limitless power which made him absolutely terrifying, even with all the medical devices surrounding him. It also excited and fascinated the boy, because it was the same presence that he aspired to one day have.

"There's no need to fear me child," the villain said with a calm demeanor. "I have no intention of harming such a valuable asset to the league," that still didn't lighten the mood.

"I'm not really that valuable sir. I'm just the strategist," Izuku rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"Yes, but it was because of you that my apprentice Tomura is learning to think in different ways and see plans from other angles," Sensei praised. "For that you have my thanks."

"Happy to help sir." Izuku bowed respectfully.

"Which brings me to my next topic," The mood suddenly changed and the boy felt like a canary in front of a very big and hungry cat. "I would like you to imagine my surprise...when I found out what you were really working on in that lab of yours."

"I'm not sure what you mean," Izuku tried to play it off, but on the inside he was worried that his boss found out about his secret project.

"Very clever of you my boy, to keep all of those devices, inventions and blueprints laying around," Sensei grinned with his only remaining facial feature. "That alone would satisfy a normal person's curiosity. Even all your files are so full of designs and notes on quirks, no one would think to look a bit deeper." Izuku's eyes widened. Sensei went through his files? How? When? As if reading his thoughts the man answered. "Why do you think I ordered you to go with Tomura during the attack? Of course I wanted you to advise him, but I also wanted to take a look at what you were doing in the lab we so generously gave you."

"I-I...can see how this looks," The green haired boy's mind was running a mile a minute to think of a solution out of this. Running was impossible, so that just left talking his way out.

"Your true files were well protected, I'm astounded by your technological skills, but one of the quirks I possess allowed me to bypass and unlock them." Sensei proclaimed.

'One of the quirks?' Izuku wondered what he meant by that. Did he have multiple quirks?

"Then I found this strange formula that even I didn't fully understand, lists of potential quirks, notes on genetics, and a blueprint for a device you dubbed...the Infinity Gauntlet," The boy felt his stomach drop at that. So he knew that much. Well, he was as good as dead now. "I must say...I'm truly...impressed."

"Huh?" Izuku's brain went on pause, fully expecting to be chastised, and probably attacked.

"You plan to harness the DNA of multiple quirk users to create the ultimate quirks in the form of a stone which you will then attach to the gauntlet for you to use," All for One summed up. "It's pure genius."