The Field Test

CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE FIELD TEST

'Reality stone computer simulation number seventy six', Izuku frowned as he typed at his keyboard. 'Fail', he placed his head against the desk, beyond frustrated at this point. The space stone was so easy, but the reality stone was proving a real challenge. There must be something missing if every combination of quirk genetics failed.

He really needed this stone, because with it he could create the perfect metal for the gauntlet. Once he had a device to harness the power of the stones, then there'd be little the heroes and the villains could do to stop him.

"Whatcha doing?" A voice said behind him making him jump. He whirled around to see his stalker Toga Himiko behind him. Ever since he pinned her in two moves a few weeks ago in the bar she wouldn't leave him alone. It wouldn't be so bad, having a cute girl stalk him, if that cute girl wasn't a psychopath who wants to make him bleed. In her words make him look cuter by cutting him up. Izuku was starting to get annoyed by all the constant dodging and maneuvers to avoid her knife.

"What are you doing here Himiko?" How the hell did she find out about this place? Only Kurogiri, Tomura, and Sensei knew about this place.

"Oh I wanted to know where you were always running off to," she smiled showing her sharp canines. "Luckily Shigaraki accidentally let slip where your lab was, so I snuck in to be with you Izuku-kun."

'Damn you and your big mouth Tomura', Izuku silently fumed. "Fine, just don't touch anything and if you try to stab me again you're out of here," Himiko smiled and started walking around the lab asking about every little thing. Izuku was rapidly becoming tired of saying 'Don't touch' over and over again.

"What's this thing?" She pointed at a device that resembled a canister stuck to a belt with tubes and needles.

"Something I made to extract blood in mid battle should the situation call," Izuku explained while still typing away at his computer. "Don't touch," it was located next to a metal container that immediately caught her eye.

"Blood storage!" She beamed finding the container labeled as such and opened it. Izuku leaped from his computer and slammed the door shut.

"That is important to my research. Do not...touch," he warned.

"You like blood," Himiko leaned in closer to him. "I like blood too. Look how much we have in common."

"You have a fetish for blood," Izuku corrected her. He'd been over this with her before when she explained her quirk. He did find it incredibly useful for stealth and infiltration operations. After that he did a complete personality profile and found the girl absolutely deranged and it wouldn't do well to have a psychotic mess like her involved with his plans. "I analyze the quirk genes in D.N.A for research purposes."

"I love the way you got me all figured out," she attempted to glomp him, but he quickly dodged out of the way. "It's like your inside my head. Makes sense because you're all I can think about."

'Why did the psychopath have to develop a crush on me', Izuku sighed in frustration. He wondered if there was a way to get her away from him. It was then that an idea struck him making the teen grin slightly.

"Himiko, sweetie," he began. "Would you like to do me a little favor?"

"Sure," Togo smiled seeing this an opportunity to get more of Izuku's attention to herself. All he ever did when he went to the bar was talk with Dabi. "What do you need?"