The Killer

CHAPTER SEVEN: THE KILLER

Izuku sat in his class going over his notes on quirks. He was attempting to find a proper working combination of traits to merge together into a stone. Maybe the telekinesis combined with the water molecule manipulation from the hydrokinesis, then earth manipulation with the conversion quirk to work on all types of earth even metals, and then throw in a bunch of amplifier quirks to...

"Midoriya!" The teacher called interrupting his train of thought.

"Yes?" Izuku said with a slight hiss of annoyance.

"Why don't you answer the equation on the board if you're not too busy." The teacher said slyly knowing he wasn't paying attention.

"Forty two," Izuku said without even looking at the board.

"I'm sorry that's incorrect," The man chuckled with a smug look on his face. "It's actually forty five, but you were close." The other students laughed as the supposed genius getting it wrong.

"Nope forty two," Izuku argued. He stood up from his desk and walked to the front of the class. Ignoring the teacher's order to sit back down, the green haired boy grabbed a marker and wrote forty two on the board. "That's the answer. You said forty five, but the only way to make it forty five is to do this," Izuku wiped away a few numbers and symbols replacing them with different ones. "There now the answer can be forty five," he smirked as he emphasized it by underlining the new answer. "You're the teacher, so please do your job correctly." Izuku said as he returned to his desk while the man looked over the text book paling slightly as he realized that he wrote the equation the wrong way.

"That's...that's right. Thank you Midoriya," The teacher said through gritted teeth at being shown up by a brat in his own class. The other students even turned their laughter on him as the bell rang signaling the end of the lesson. "Alright class dismissed, turn in your assignments on Monday!"

'Finally', Izuku sighed as he put away his notes. He most hated classes here, since he was already ahead of the lessons yet he still had to regularly attend. Unfortunately it cut into his work with the league and his lab time was significantly reduced. Grabbing his bag he walked out the room ignoring the glare from the incompetent teacher. Seriously this was supposed to be one of the best non hero academies in the country. Get better teachers.

'Glare all you want. I'm used to it.' one of the things he learned from middle school. Stop giving a damn what people thought of him. He didn't have any friends this school, but this time around he didn't care. It wouldn't matter anyway once his device was finished. Speaking of which Izuku had made a few breakthroughs with that.

The space stone was coming along nicely. Izuku acquired a sample of Kurogiri's blood upon his request. The man at first was a bit reluctant, but a suggestion from Sensei changed his tune. Using a complex scanner that he built, he was able to isolate the quirk factors in the genetic code and remove the different facets of them and then combine them together. With Kurogiri's warping quirk as the core, he subtracted the mist conversion, added the flash warp quirk, and then multiplied it with four enhancer quirks. Now Izuku nearly had an all-powerful quirk ready to be forged into a stone. There was just something missing that he didn't have yet. A hero that had a very interesting quirk named Rock Lock. A power that let him lock objects in a point in space. Izuku wanted a sample of his blood to add his quirk to the space stone. Luckily he already had a plan in motion to get it.