Pups

(Still Elijah's POV)
He knew it was possible for males who mated with an Alpha werewolf or any were for that matter could potentially get pregnant, but he hadn't expected his brother to be the father to one of those rare beings. It was said that the baby of an Alpha and human could be stronger than even the highest of alphas. Maybe he should keep it a secret and visit the poor boy over the time his nephew or niece  would be growing. He could keep the both of them safe and keep them from knowing the monster of a father they had. Just what did this innocent boy get himself into?

Stiles POV (after he left the doctors):
I've really did it this time. I'm only 23 and I'm already expecting a child which is still confusing cause I'm a male. But I guess it's not so bad, I mean I did always want children running around my house. Maybe this isn't horrible? Yeah I can definitely be a good parent. Right? The honking of a horn brought him out of his thoughts. He'd been sitting at the same stop sign for the past 10 minuets thinking of his new responsibility. Maybe this was an opportunity to make up for all the bad he'd done when he was possessed by the nogitsune. He would snag that chance the second it was presented.

Before telling the pack about the surprising news he wanted to tell his best friends first. They would be upset that they weren't the firsts to know. So he pulled his phone out and sent a quick text to them saying he had some big news for them and to get their Wolfy selves over there. They quickly responded with an okay and made their way over. Meanwhile Stiles was getting nervous, how should he tell them? Should he just be like Surprise I'm pregnant? Or should he go for subtle hints? Nah he'll just have to come out with it cause even though he loves them dearly, his best friends could be very clueless. He heard the familiar tapping on his bedroom window and got very excited. He opened the window only to be tackled by the three of them into a tight bear hug. He just basked in the warmth from the 3 wolves.

"Hey guys I need to tell you something very important so can we sit on her bed?" He asked still a little nervous.

"Yeah sure you just go ahead. I can smell the nervousness on you. Just calm down it can't be that bad." Jackson said.

"Um so you guys remember that guy I told you about ? The one I slept with a couple weeks ago?" He asked

"Yeah the one that had dark blue eyes and slightly curly hair." Isaac nodded curls flopping everywhere sort of mocking his best friend.

"Yeah that one. It turns out it wasn't as no strings attached as I thought." He muttered sheepishly.

"What did you fall in love with guy or something?" Danny asked sarcastically but with a hint of seriousness.

"Well it's more like or something." He stated suddenly thinking this was a lot harder than he thought it would be. They all looked confused with a head tilt and everything. He sighed and prepared for the outbursts that would come. "Guys I'm pregnant. And before you guys start laughing and stuff I just want to tell you I went to the doctors today and he told me. " he rushed out. The boys all had wide eyes and gaping mouths all shocked (They were shook 😂).

After minutes of silence he looked down in rejection, thinking his closest friends were ashamed of him. But when his best friends smelt the sadness they immediately brought the pale boy into their arms excited to have a new family member.

"I better be the god father to my new nephew or niece." Jackson stated seriously which sparked a whole argument on who got to be The Godfather. This of course lasted at least thirty minutes until Stiles had enough and yelled at them to settle down. He would decide his child's godparents and they will deal with it. What was important at the moment was that his best friends accepted him and his baby. This was great.