Uncle Elijah?

Waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat and trembling was not how Stiles wanted to wake up. The nightmares had first started a week after the nogitsune left his body but have been less violent and dehumanizing, but this one had been one of the worst since. He remembered it clear as day. It was of him killing his best friends, killing his father, Melissa, Allison, Aiden, and all the other innocent lives he took. He knows he really didn't kill his father or Melissa but somehow they keep coming to his dreams terrorizing him. He hadn't noticed the tears coming from his eyes till he felt a shift on his right side and looked down to see bright yellow eyes staring back up at him worryingly.

Isaac had sensed a change in his best friends' mood. When he woke up he smelled the lingering traces of terror and sadness. He could feel Stiles trembling beside him but he couldn't smell or hear anything but a couple of cars in the distance. He looked up to see Stiles in tears with fear in his eyes. He crawled up to fit into his arms and tried his best to console the scared boy. He didn't ask any questions or why he was crying because now he understood. Nightmares from trauma and the fear it leaves behind. Sometimes he'd still get nightmares of his dad and when he did Stiles was one call away. So when he looked down to see a sleeping Stiles he smiled softly and decided to ask him what the nightmare was about in the morning. For now he'd nuzzle his nose into Stiles' neck and sleep.

-Time skip to a bright and sunny morning-

When Stiles woke up for the second time that day he found himself in a wolf sandwich. He carefully pried himself out of the pile and made his way downstairs to make some breakfast for his friends. Although for some reason he wants to call them his pups. That part confused him but he ignored it and started making bacon, eggs, and pancakes. By the time he finished flipping all the pancakes onto a plate he heard thundering footsteps racing down the stairs and he couldn't help the fond smile that grace his face. "Good morning pu-guys after breakfast i need to go to the doctors alright? He said he needs to do an ultrasound to make sure the baby is fine and healthy." They all nodded their heads and dived into their piles of pancakes.

By the time everyone finished and cleaned up it was time to go to the doctors. All three wolves wanted to accompany him so they could see the new addition to their small family. Arriving at the doctors office all three wolves were instantly alert, they smelled death and some sort of weird oak smell that reminded them of Deatons office. As they walked in the smell got stronger and put them more on edge making them a little agitated and more protective of Stiles. They didn't know why but it seemed as if Stiles were more of a mother than friend, for example sometimes they'd have the urge to call him mom instead of Stiles. The 3 had a conversation about it agreeing that it was weird but shook it off as protectiveness. Meanwhile Stiles had already signed himself in and was looking at them weird. "Why are you guys just standing there? Come on let's sit down we have to wait till Dr. Mikaelson comes out and gets me." After he reassured them it was just a doctors appointment they sat down still a little wary but they seemed distracted. The name Mikaelson stuck out to them as if they'd heard it from somewhere, but before they could dwell on it more Stiles' name was called by one of the nurses.

Soon after getting Stiles' height, weight, blood pressure and all that stuff the doctor was already waiting for them in the room assigned to him. Which admittedly was sort of weird but they shook it off as a slow day and walked in ready for the appointment to go by fast. Even though they could already hear the baby's heartbeat they were still astonished when they saw the very small blob on the screen right in the center of their moth- best friend's stomach. Surprisingly the appointment went by fast and they were all happy that their new pack mate was healthy. They were almost out of the room when Stiles remembered something that was on his mind. "Hey Dr. Mikaelson, um when will we know the gender?" He asked curiously. "It's usually between 16 to 20 weeks but it's different for everyone." He calmly replied.

"Thanks Dr. Mikaelson, we'll see you next time." He smiled at the man making his way back towards the door.

"Yeah no problem Stiles, and just call me Elijah from now on I don't like all the formalities." He smiled back, already aware of what was happening.

Stiles was frozen in shock and some terror. This was Elijah Mikaelson, the noble brother of the original vampires. No wonder the name rung a bell before, he opened his mouth to confront him but the door slammed open and the three wolves came running in ready to protect their mother from any harm the vampire could inflict on him.

"Stay away from him." Danny growled from his spot in front of Stiles.

Raising his hands as if to tell them he meant no harm Elijah calmly stated, "Relax wolves I'm not going to harm your dear friend, I'm simply here to protect him and this baby from possible threats." But that didn't do anything to calm the wolves nerves, if anything it put them more on edge at the thought of any threat towards their "mom". Before any of them could make a move towards the noble brother Stiles interrupted the stare off with his question. "What do you mean protect me from possible threats? Last time I checked there were no big bads in Beacon Hills for the last two weeks." Elijah simply rose one perfectly arched eyebrow as if questioning Stiles' knowledge but decided against causing anymore problems.

"Well you remember the man you met at that bar a month ago, blonde hair and blue eyes?"

Stiles looked taken aback on how he knew about that but answered anyways. "Yeah But What the hell does that have to do with an original doing in this town?" Then it came to him. The man he slept with wasn't just an ordinary handsome man. It was fucking Nicklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid. His eyes wide with realization he looked back to see his friends faces twisted in the same realization as well.

Amused Elijah walked towards the door opening it ready to walk out but not before having a little fun. And with a smirk he stated amused,

"I guess I'm uncle Elijah now right?" And with that he left.

Weeeeeeelcome back im sorry for taking so long but school is already kicking my ass and it's only the 4th week. Anyways I wanted to know if I should do a nice klaus all through out the story or should I do mean and stand offish but slowly work him up to nice? As always thank you for reading hope you enjoyed, if not I'm sorry 😐. (Btw if you didn't realize it they started their own pack and see stiles as a mom I just forgot to put it in there sorry). All mistakes are mine.

-Love Jahnae ❤️