His pack

So, guys, I'm really sorry for not updating sooner, buuuuuuuuuuut back at it again with my precious BTS and their talented selves snatching my wig so fucking hard.

Previously:
After eating and watching a couple of movies they all made their ways to bed. When Stiles was about to lay in bed he saw a slip of paper laying on his dresser that hadn't been their earlier. He picked it and read it

I hope we could meet up tomorrow now that you know the truth, here's my phone number if you want to accept and tell me where you'd like to meet. You can bring your pups as well if you'd feel safer that way.
239-483-2308

- Love, mom

He was half tempted to crush the paper and throw it out but he didn't cause he wanted to know everything he could about his origins. So he gently placed it on his dresser and slowly made his way to bed. In a matter of minutes, he was sleeping peacefully cuddled up to his pups.

Continuation: No one's POV

The next morning Stiles woke up feeling less tense than last night. It was probably due to the wonderful dream he had of all his pups together and his unborn pup was already walking and talking calling him mommy, even Klaus and Uncle Elijah was there. Just the thought of it brought a beautiful smile to his face and his muscles suddenly relaxed completely. He skillfully made his way from under all his pups to the kitchen to start making breakfast. Everyone made their ways downstairs by the time stiles finished cooking and was about to set the table. Jackson being his protective and caring self (at least towards his pack mates) immediately pulled out Stile's chair out and demanded he sat down and rest. The rest of the pups stated their agreements and began helping and soon they were all sat down at the table enjoying the wonderful meal their mom made them. Stiles suddenly remembered the slip of paper with the number on it and decided to tell his pups about his plan. Setting his fork down making enough noise for them to all look up expectantly he cleared his throat, honestly just to be a little dramatic but no one needs to know that (We gotta love a healthy dose of extraness). "So guys last night when we went to bed before I laid down I found a slip of paper on the dresser with a note from Claudia. She said she wanted to meet with me so that she could explain things and I've decided to go." Everyone at the table immediately began protesting already thinking of all the possible outcomes of this meeting, most of them being of their mom getting injured".

Stiles skillfully silenced them with a quick mom glare which he had developed over the last couple of months of handling his pups. "Now I know you guys are just worried about me and what could happen but that's why I told you all. I was going to ask if you guys would accompany me so I won't be alone, especially since I'm pregnant. But you can only come if you guys promise me you will behave and no growling at anybody unless I deem it necessary or it is an absolute emergency. Understood?" He waited for them to all nod their heads before finishing his breakfast and making his way upstairs to call Claudia.

(Claudia, Stiles, Stiles thoughts):

"Hello? Stiles?"

"Yes, it's me, Claudia. I'm just calling to set up a time and place to meet and discuss the situation."

"A-ah yes, well we can meet wherever you would like, it doesn't bother me. As long as we meet that's all that I care about. And you shouldn't call me by my first name that's disrespectful I am your mother."

"Does she really think I'm going to call her mom? She must be delusional, that only person I will be calling mom will be my birth mother."