You are the Father.

This ones gonna be focused on Elijah and Klaus. But there will be some stiles and a major plot twiiiiiiist)

Elijah sighed as he made his way to his car after finishing his slow day at "work". He didn't know what to do about the mole covered boy he had met a few weeks ago. He knew he should tell his brother about his child but was unsure if he would react kindly to the information. He pondered the thought of never telling him but then shook his head in defiance. He couldn't not tell his brother about his own child, but that doesn't mean he can't hide it for a while. Then he realized he had already arrived at the mansion and had been sitting there for the past 10 minutes. He was surprised his brother had yet come out to meet him since usually he would go and bother Elijah before he even parked.

As soon as he stepped out of the car his brother was in front of him with his usual smirk in place. "I was starting to think you were too old to get out of a car brother. Now, why don't you hurry up and tell me why you smell like wet dog?" He kept his calm composer and gave a slight smirk of his own to cover up his internal panic of what to tell his irresponsible brother. He could always tell the truth, but that would put his new nephew or niece and their "mother" in harm's way, which he wanted to avoid at all costs. Knowing Klaus, he would probably go and kill all the wolves that are in Beacon Hills. So what does he do in this certain situations? Use sarcasm of course. "Well, brother I think you're starting to stink up the house. It's even gotten on my clothes with your revolting stench." Of course, that had gotten him a dark glare and a pretty extensive array of many fuck yous and piece of shits. He ignored his brothers calls to him as he walked off already forming a plan on how to gradually warm his brother up to the idea of having a child.

That was gonna be the difficult part. You see Klaus had once been fond of an enslaved boy he had seen getting beaten in public ( Don't know if that's right cause I haven't seen TVD in a while so... yeahhh). It had reminded him of how abusive his father was towards him. At the time he was still kind enough to care for someone other than himself so he took the boy, Marcel, in and raised him as if he were his own. It wasn't until the boy had grown into a young adult that Klaus had started seeing past the innocence. He saw the attraction between Marcel and his younger sister Rebecca. His affection and fondness of the young man had been gone the instant he had noticed. He would get jealous and unnerved when he saw the "secret" looks they threw at each other. So, of course, his selfishness overcame him and he ruined their growing love. After losing his "son" he had become cold and bitter, he would be cruel to those who didn't deserve it and would punish those who went against him in imaginable ways. So convincing him to accept this baby and try again would be more than difficult.

After washing up and relaxing for a few hours he decided that the best route of action to take is to slowly ease into the idea. Maybe he could start leaving pamphlets of pregnancies and babies for the doctor's office laying around the house at first. He mentally shrugged at the idea and thought it was enough thinking about the baby for now. He wasn't even sure if the baby would still be alive after the first month or two with Stiles being male and all. He would have to look into that and collect as much information as possible. After all, he had to be the best uncle to his only nephew or niece. As he began to think of the many things he could teach the baby he started dozing off and dreamed of a beautiful child with eyes that wouldn't stay one color and a full head of honey blonde hair. They were beautiful and he couldn't wait to actually meet them.

The next morning before breakfast he carefully placed a baby pamphlet he had snagged from his office on the counter where he knew Klaus would see it when he woke up. He smiled in triumph and went on to make his much-needed coffee. Yes, he was an Original vampire but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy a simple cup of coffee. He sat there so deep in thought he didn't notice his brothers presence in the room until the peaceful silence was interrupted by his brother's voice. "Brother, why is there a booklet full of women with child and babies on the counter? I didn't realize you were that lonely." He threw his brother a glare when he mentioned his lack of company. Alright so it's been a few years, okay maybe centuries but that didn't mean he didn't have a couple flings here and there. Just his brother didn't need to know that. "No brother as much as you like to tease me about my supposed loneliness, that is actually from the new job that I complled for myself."