Surprise?

Recap:
Unknown POV
I can't wait to meet him again. It's been so long since I've seen him and it wasn't a very good way to leave. But I did what I had to and I hope he and his father will understand. I sighed sitting in my car before turning off the engine and heading towards the large green house that hadn't really changed since the last time I've been in Beacon Hills. I rung the doorbell and waited. I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the door and I immediately felt the nerves come full force. The door swung open and I was met with the familiar pale face dotted all over with moles, hazel eyes, and the same toffee brown hair I had remembered from all those years ago. His face was in a mask of shock and disbelief.

"MOM?!?"

Continuation:

Stiles stood there in shock mouth gaping and eyes the size of saucers. His mother was here. In front of his face and clearly not dead. He felt a flicker of happiness but it was clouded by a pang of loathing and despair. His eyes narrowed and he spoke voice hardened. "Who the hell are you?" As soon as he snapped out of his shock he realized it couldn't really be his mother, she had been dead for the past 15 years (I don't actually know). He knew it had to be a shapeshifter or another supernatural being. The woman smiled slightly and looked at him with warm eyes that made him uneasy. "I'm your mother Stiles." Her eyes had glistened with tears. But the act of emotion didn't do anything to deter Stiles' resolve. His voice didn't change as he repeated his question, but this time a little more threatening. "Who the fuck are you? I know you are not my mother because she died several years ago. Now tell me the truth and maybe the werewolves that are sitting upstairs alarmed that their pack mom is uneasy, won't tear you to shreds." Okay so maybe a lot more threatening.

Claudia's eyes widened at her sons' fierceness, breath hitching at the thought of her son being a pack mother. She cleared her throat and responded in the only way she thought of. "Mieczyslaw Stilinski don't use that tone with me. I am your mother and you should respect me. I know it's hard to understand and it's a very long and complicated story but you have to realize that I am your mother." Unfortunately, her words only served to make the mama angry. "Fuck you bitch and leave before you regret it". With that, he slammed the door in her shocked face and turned around slowly sliding down the door with tears running down his face. Before he could even realize it his pups were all around him whining from the scent of distress around him. They also growled a little already thinking of ways to make the strange lady suffer for hurting their mom. But for now, they snuggled up together and comforted their mother who was already calming down some.

(Time skip to next morning)

Much to Stiles' surprise, he woke up in what could only be called a puppy pile on his bed. Suddenly he remembered the lady who claimed to be his mother that came knocking the night before. As he thought back on it he realized that she couldn't have been human, she was too young and he had felt something so familiar. Then it came to him, the feeling was similar to the feeling of his spark but way less potent. He had suddenly become wary and the scent of distress flowed out of him, waking up the pups in the process. Issac, being the youngest pup whined and nuzzled Stiles' neck trying to calm his mother, scent marking him in the process. Jackson and Danny were already making their way downstairs to make breakfast for their stressed mother knowing that he should relax for the day. Twenty minutes later all of them were seated around the small brown table eating in silence. The silence was interrupted by Stiles setting his fork down and turning slightly towards his pups. "I know you guys are worried about me and the pup but there is nothing we can do about her for now. All I want is to relax and spend the day with my pups. Can we do that please?" He gave them a hopeful but slightly pleading look. The wolves couldn't disagree so they all nodded their heads and finished their breakfast.