Momma

This song has nothing to do with the story I just love Chris Colfer and I adore him so much.

After the fiasco with Elijah at the doctors appointment Stiles had to practically drag all three of his wolves out the door before they try to attack the vampire and get hurt in the process. When they made it back into the car Danny decided to drive when he saw how winded stiles was after hauling them out of there, He immediately felt guilty seeing his mo- friend so tired and it was because of him, Jackson and Isaac. When they were all settled in the car Stiles huffed before asking the boys a question that nobody really expected to after what just happened. "Um guys I know this is really weird and random but have you guys been feeling different towards me?" At first they were confused on what he was asking, thinking he was talking about romantic feelings but they could only come up with the feeling of over protectiveness of the boy and the instinct to call him mom.

Noticing Stiles start to fidget Jackson quickly express his thoughts not wanting to make Stiles upset. "Well um I haven't been feeling anything romantic towards you but I have been feeling pretty overprotective of you and I know this might seem weird but i-ii Ive been wanting to call you m-m mom." He stuttered our scared that Stiles might be with him. He hadn't noticed his pack mates nodding, agreeing that they felt the same odd protectiveness as him. "Yeah I feel that way to. Do you feel any different towards us?" Danny asked curiously. Stiles sighed a little relieved that he wasn't the only one developing strange feelings. "Yeah I've been wanting to call you guys my pups for the past two weeks. Do you think it had anything to do with the baby?"

"I think it could be momma." Isaac whispered accidentally letting the name slip. Stiles smiled feeling a warmth spread through his chest, liking the name already. "Hmm maybe pup, we should ask Deaton." With that being said Danny started the car and they made their way towards the clinic.

Deaton looked up as he heard the bells on the door ring and was splendidly surprise to see Stiles and his three musketeers. "Welcome stiles to what a surprise. What can I do for you?" Stiles jumped into his fascinating but very bizarre story. To say Deaton was stunned was an understatement, of course he had heard of men getting pregnant before but it was very uncommon and only happened to those who were supernatural, specifically sparks or those of similar sort. He could see how Stiles would get pregnant because of the nogitsune. Maybe it hasn't really left him? He decided to test his theory. Without saying a word he grabbed one of the glass jars that were full of cotton swabs and threw it straight at Stiles knowing the if he was wrong the wolves would have dodged it. Immediately the three wolves were growling but froze when they saw glowing purple eyes and the jar stopping in front of Stiles before being flung across the room crashing into the wall. Alan hummed in confirmation but froze when Stiles' eyes didn't go back to normal. Suddenly he was pinned back against the wall with an invisible force cutting off his airway. He muttered a simple sleeping spell catching Stiles before he collapsed. All three wolves finally shook out of the shocked forms and rushed towards the struggling doctor to help their newfound mother to the examination table. Alan turned towards the three worried pups and tried to console them and reassure them that nothing was wrong with their mother. "Boys I know you guys are feeling very protective of him right now and I bet you guys want to hurt me right now but I assure you nothing is wrong with Stiles. As a matter of fact he's more enhanced you could say." They shook their heads in acknowledgment and turned back to Stiles never leaving his side.

Alan sighed slumping into his chair and thinking of ways to explain to the boys what he had just confirmed without freaking them out. To be honest even he was a little freaked by his revelation. Clearing his throat he gained the wolves attention and tried to explain to them his concerns before telling Stiles himself. "Boys I know that recently you guys have been having different views on Stiles. I know you guys consider him a mother which isn't very surprising due to his motherly tendencies (Is that even a thing?) But I do need to tell you guys what i have come to realize." With the serious tone in his voice all three boys sat up straighter ready for the news the doctor wanted to tell them.

By the looks given to him Deaton took it as a sign to continue. "I realize you guys must be upset with me right now. It's understandable, but throwing that jar a Stiles was necessary to prove my hypothesis. You see when Stiles was possessed by the nogitsune he was already a spark. A spark is sort of like a witch or a warlock but instead of using the elements of the earth and spells  their form of magic is based solely on belief. When Scott bit Stiles to expel the fox spirit it seemed to have left behind an essence of its power within him. The piece of fox inside him has acknowledged that Stiles is with child so it knows to protect not only Stiles but the baby inside of him as well. That being said by throwing the jar I must have triggered that small bit inside of him. Now in order to have control over that part of him he will need to have some training, it won't be the same training you guys endure he would need to train his spark. I believe if he can control his spark he should be able to lock away any lingering traces of the Kitsune spirit inside him. An alternative would be to train both sides of him instead of just one. Now just because he can train the fox it doesn't mean it's gonna be easy. It will take great determination and time to tame it and not let it take control of his body."

There was a deafening silence in the room after Alan informed the small pack of what was going on. Danny opened his mouth to ask the doctor some questions on how to help his new mother with his training, but before he could utter a word all their heads whipped towards the metal table when a loud groan echoed through the room. In a flash the wolves stood up hands roaming all over their mothers body checking for any injuries even though they already knew the answer. "Momma are you okay?" Isaac whimpered out still afraid that his mother was injured.

Stiles looked up at him concerned by the look on his youngest pups face and couldn't help but admire how adorable his pup was. The whine Isaac brought him back and he rushed to reassure the nervous boy in front of him unknowingly doing the same for the other three presences in the room. "Oh honey mommas fine, in fact I feel better now that my pup is with me. Now that all my pups are with me. But I do want to know what happened, one moment I'm sitting there frozen about to get hit with a jar and the next I'm laying here."

Deaton stepped up into Stiles' view to explain his situation but was baffled by the growl that came out the boys mouth. "Stay away warlock." A deep voice stated. It seems the fox remembers the threat towards its vessel. "I see you remember me fox. I only wanted to see if I was correct, I meant no harm towards the boy." He stated calmly. The deeps voice rumbled through the room again but this time it wasn't as hostile. "I see. Next time I will not be caught off guard. I will not hesitate to kill you if you put my vessel or it's child in danger." And with that he retreated letting Stiles take over. "What the hell was that?" He shouted shakily scared of what he thought it was.
(I'm gonna skip Deaton telling him cause like that's gonna be long and I'm lazy so yeah)

Letting out a shaky breath Stiles stood from the table and thanked the doctor for helping him and answering all the questions he could. The small pack made their way towards the exit ready to leave but were stopped by Deaton again. "Stiles I want you to know if you need anything or have any more questions I'll be willing to help you. Same goes for you three as well, don't be afraid to ask or stop by." They nodded their heads in thanks and headed toward their car finally going home after a very long and odd day, not noticing the woman across the street watching them with a small smile on her face.

Wowzaaaaa I'm back bitchezzz after a long week or was it two? Anyways who's ready for a major fuckin plot twist? And who's the lady? Is she good or bad? Tune in next time to find out. Or maybe not. Thanks for reading and don't be afraid to request for anything you want included in this story! Till next time my dear readers.

- Love Jahnae ❤️

(P.S. Anybody watch Glee? If u do don't u ship Klaine? Like I just about died watching their journey throughout the show. Tbh had me an emotional wreck at times but it worked out.)