A Demonic Vengeance

"You killed mom and dad!" Cuphead cried out in anger. His fists balled as he stared down the black creature. "Why I oughta-!" The little cup stopped mid insult when he heard Mugman hyperventilating next to him.

"What's wrong Mugs?" Cup turned toward his brother, concerned for Mug's emotional state. His eyes were as wide as they could be and his body shook.

"You killed my parents.... Hurt me and my brother!" He said angrily. The young mug suddenly clutched his stomach. An unusual pain came over him. It was not like the physical pain that someone could inflict from a punch or even a scratch. Mugman fell to his left, landing on his knees. Cuphead tried to rush over to him. Mug could sense that his brother reached out for him.

"S-stay away!" Mugman hissed at his brother. He looked back at Cuphead. Mug's eyes were now a bright yellow with fiery red pupils. This startled the young cup and he stepped backward. The pain spread to Mugman's head. He quickly stood up and put his hands on his mug. Cup heard his brother groan in pain as his eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"I...I can't-!" Mugman began to stammer out. All of a sudden, he tore his hands away from his mug and began to scream. The Devil watched happily as a black swell appeared on the young mug's chest for a few seconds. He screamed in absolute pain as his body began to snap and grow. Cuphead watched in fear as his brother doubled in size.

"Wh-what's happening to you?" The cup gasped in fear. Gloved hands shook violently as the fingers narrowed into claws. The blue on his shorts, nose, and straw darkened. His screams deepened into what almost sounded like a roar. Mug's handle broke in the middle, creating sharp points of glass between each end of the handle. A multitude of small thorn-like teeth painfully grew inside Mugman's mouth.

(Author's Note: Mugman's demonic form is similar to this, except with the addition of claws and a row of triangle-shaped teeth lining the upper and lower jaws

(Author's Note: Mugman's demonic form is similar to this, except with the addition of claws and a row of triangle-shaped teeth lining the upper and lower jaws.)

Mugman finally stopped screaming. His head and upper body hung for a few seconds as if in defeat. Quick breaths emitted from the bent over body. Cuphead now shook terribly in fear. He cautiously stepped toward his brother.

"M-Mugman?" Cup quietly questioned. Without warning, Mugman whipped his upper body back up. The mug's arms stretched outward as he let out a roar of absolute power. An eruption of blue flames emitted from his cup. Cuphead raised his arms in front of his cup to protect himself from the massive amount of heat that flared off his brother. The Devil simply smiled and yanked himself out of the ground at the sight of a possessed mug. He now understood how Cuphead escaped the demon's hold. Mugman then ceased his roar and stood there, staring straight at the Devil.

"Heh-heh! Silly child! You sent the darkness to your brother when you revived him!" The black creature laughed. Mugman breathed heavily through the thorn-like teeth that were constantly visible.

"So that's what I was...." Cuphead realized. "But now it's Mugman!"

"This will be perfect!" The Devil roared in delight. "Destroy little cupface!" He commanded the possessed mug. A white claw pointed in Cuphead's direction. Mugman heard his brother gasp beside him. The young cup trembled. His straw rattled against the brim of his cup.