6

The Guy

Y/N P.O.V
I just stared at him without saying anything. Fall in love with another guy ? I don't think so.. I sighed while closing my eyes. I'm trying not to be mad at him because I already apologize to him just now and I promised to myself not to be rude to him again. I opened my eyes again then turned my head to him. " Oppa.. You know I have a boyfriend, right ? " I said in a soft tone.

" Y/N.. Please.. Stop hoping that he will come back.. " Daniel said, looking at me with desperate eyes. I just remained silent while staring at him. " Oppa . He promised me that he will come back.. You know how much I love him, right ? " I said, trying not to sounds rude. Daniel rubbed his face with both of his hands. " Y/N ! 6 years, okay ?? 6 years ! 6 years he left you ! Can't you please accept the fact that he's dead ?? Please ! " His sudden outburst make me flinched. Oh my god.. My eyes started to watery but I didn't let the tear to fall. I exhaled before I turned my head to him. " Oppa.. I don't want to be rude to you.. But when I say he promised me, means he PROMISED ME..! " I said, pronouncing the 'promise me' a little louder. Then I get up from the bed before I stepped out of the room.

I opened my bedroom's door then I walked towards my bed before sitting down on it. I hugged my knees then I burst into tears. Jimin.. Please come back.. I'm waiting for you.. I keep on crying, thinking about Jimin. Jimin.. I don't like it when Daniel said that you are dead. I don't wanna hear those words again.. So please come back.. I miss you..

~
" Baby ? " Jimin said as soon as he saw me sitting on his couch. I am sitting on his couch while crossing my arms. His house is small but comfortable. I always come to his house if something happened. Well, what do you expect ? He is my boyfriend. " Hey.. What's wrong ? " He asked as soon as he sat down beside me. I turned my head to him. " I argued with.. Daniel oppa . " I said then a tear escaped my eye. Jimin immediately pulled me into his embrace. " Shh, shh.. It's okay.. I'm here.. " He whispered sweetly while stroking my hair. I keep on crying on his chest. Later, he slowly pulled away, cupping my face. He looked deeply into my eyes. He wiped my tears with both of his thumbs. " Hey.. Shh.. Don't cry.. It's okay.. I'm here for you.. Okay ?.. " He said then smashed his lips on mine. The kiss was full of PASSION, LOVE and CARE. I smiled between the kiss then kissed him back. Now I know why I love this guy..
~

I cried even harder when I flashback the sweet moment when he comforted me when I'm crying because of my family or even my friends. I miss those sweet moments with him.. Jimin.. I need you..

The Next Morning

The Next Morning..

I woke up, due to the sunlight that hit me on my precious face. Ahh, it's time to go to work.. Shit.. I get up from the bed and get ready for work. This is what I wear as soon as I done doing my morning routine.

I walked downstairs then I went to the kitchen to have a breakfast

I walked downstairs then I went to the kitchen to have a breakfast. I walked out of the house as I done saying 'goodbye' to my mom. So.. To the cafe we go !

I am standing in front of the counter while doing my work. Suddenly, Hani came to me. " Y/N ! "

" Yes ? " I answered

" Yes ? " I answered. " There's someone that wants you to take his order.. " She said, smiling. I frowned. Why me ? " Oh ? Who ? " I asked again. Hani pointed to the guy that is sitting not really far from the counter. He is wearing a black hoodie, black cap, black mask and black pants. Oh shit ! Why so scary ?! I gulped because the guy suddenly raised his head and looked at me. Oh. My. God. I turned my head to Hani because I can't stand his stares. " Hani.. I think you're the one who should take his order.. " I said, holding her hand. She furrowed her eyesbrows.

" Eh ? Why ? " She asked. I looked at the guy again, only to see HE'S ALREADY STARING AT ME ! I immediately turned my head to Hani. " Because I don't want to..! He looks so suspicious..! " I whisper-yelled. Hani scratched her head then turned her head to the guy. " Hmm.. Okay then.. " She said as she turned her head to me. I sighed in relief. " Thank you, Hani ! " I said while hugging her. Then I walked to the kitchen and hide behind the wall because I can still feel the guy's stares. Oh my god.. I peeked through the wall, only to see THE GUY IS STARING AT ME AGAIN !! I immediately hide myself again. Shit ! Who is that fucking guy actually ?!