7

Miss Me ?

Y/N P.O.V
It's night already and now I am tidying my things. Ahh, I still can't forget the strange guy yet. Who is he ?.. I sighed. Whatever ! As long as he doesn't bother me, I'm fine. As soon as I done tidying my stuffs, I walked out of the cafe, saying goodbye to the others that are still there.

I walk and walk and walk. Sometimes I feel like I want a teleportation power, you know. Why ? Because I HATE walking. Plus  sometimes I felt uneasy while walking alone.. AT NIGHT.. Not to mention the dark alleys. IT IS SO DARK. I think people can also make out there because no one will see them. Okay, okay I will stop.. Hehe. As I was walking, suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I immediately turned around, only to see.. NO ONE. I frowned and at the same time my heart started to felt uneasy. Oh my goodness..

I turned around then fastened my speed. I want to go home !! I started running faster when I heard the sound of footsteps coming closer. Suddenly, I was dragged to one of the dark alleys then slammed to the wall. " Ouch ! " I whinced in pain when my back hit the wall, hard. Then, someone or should I say the guy that pulled me just now trapped me between his hands by putting both of it on the side of my head. " Hello, pretty girl~ " He whispered while coming closer. " Then his hands started to reach up for my face. " Don't fucking touch me ! " I raised my voice. Who the hell he think he is to touch me like that ?! The guy smirked.

" Oh come on.. I know you want me to.. Stop playing hard to get.. " He said then started touching me again. " Hell no ! Stop touching me ! " I shouted while protecting myself from him. But he's too strong so he get to pinned both of my hands above my head. " Ahh.. You smell nice~ " He said while sniffing the scent on my neck. I closed my eyes. Disgusting ! " Ahh ! Let me go ! " I shouted and I can feel my eyes started to watery. Jimin.. Help me.. The guy started to kissed my neck while me ? Well, I'm struggling to free myself from this bastard.. Suddenly, someone punched the guy straight on the face. The 'someone' punched the guy rapidly. And.. That's the only thing that I remember when it slowly went black..

?? P.O.V
I immediately carried Y/N bridal style as soon as I done punching the motherfucker. How dare you touch her.. I carried her to my apartment. My apartment is not that far from here. Plus, I don't have any car. I only have a superbike. Hehe..

Few Minutes Later..

Both of us arrived at my apartment. I unlocked the door then opened it. I carried Y/N to my bedroom as soon as I locked the door. I opened the bedroom's door before I stepped inside it. I layed her down on the bed. I pulled up the blanket to cover her body up. I sat down on the edge of the bed while staring at her. Her eyes.. Her lips.. Her nose.. I smiled to myself. She never changed.. The only thing that change is.. Her hair length. It's longer than before and that makes her prettier. I tugged a strand of hair behind her ear before I pressed my lips on her forehead. I smiled as soon as I pulled away before I walked out of the room. 

Few Hours Later..

Y/N P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting myself to the surrounding. Wait.. This is not my room..

I keep on looking down, looking at the bed before I raised my head up, only to see there's many pictures of me, hanging on the wall

I keep on looking down, looking at the bed before I raised my head up, only to see there's many pictures of me, hanging on the wall. My eyes widen. What the fuck ?! I then turned my head to the television in front of me. Below it, there's a few of my pictures in frames ( Just like in the picture above ). Oh my goodness, who the fuck keep my pictures in their room ?! I can't hold it anymore.. My pictures on the wall ?! My pictures below the television ?! This person don't have any right to keep my pictures ! " Hey ?! Who the fuck are you ?! Why do you have my pictures in you room ?! Are you a psychopath or what ?! " I raised my voice while looking around the room.

Who knows, maybe the person is NOT a person.. Maybe the person is.. I shook my head. Come one.. There's no ghost, okay ?? " Hey ! Show yourself ! " I raised my voice after I didn't get any response. " Are you deaf ?! I said, show your- " My sentence cut off by the door opened. I tilted my head to see who is the psychopath that is crazy about me. Hehe.. As soon as the person stand and leaned by the door frame, HE looked at me while smirking. He put both of his hands in his pocket. My eyes widen. My eyes started to watery. Oh my god..

" Miss me ? "