25

Permission

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Stop the wedding.. " Everyone that is in the church immediately turned their heads towards the entrance, only to see a group of guys are walking inside the church.

The one that is leading them, stopped in his tracks, making the others also stopped

The one that is leading them, stopped in his tracks, making the others also stopped. Jimin.. " Everyone get out ! Now ! " He shouted while looking around, making sure that everyone hear him. In the speed of light, everyone immediately ran out of the church, fear of Jimin and the gang. Jimin slowly turned his head towards Kai and Y/N. Kai that saw Jimin is looking at them, immediately grabbed Y/N's wrist then hide her behind him. " Let her go.. " Jimin said, putting his hands in his pocket. Kai smirked. " No.. Never.. "

He said bravely

He said bravely. " I said.. Let her go.. " Jimin said again, calmly. " I said.. No.. " Kai said, mocking Jimin's tone. Jimin cleared his throat before slowly walking towards both of them. The sound his shoes made echoed all around the church. Y/N that is held by Kai, smiled. She felt relieved as soon as she saw her boyfriend's face. He came.. Jimin moved his face closer to Kai as soon as he stand in front of him. " I'm not repeating myself again.. Fucking. Let. Her. Go. " Jimin said, pronouncing the word one by one. " I said . Fucking. No. " Kai said, mocking his tone again. Jimin scoffed then smirked. " Looks like you want the hard away, huh ? " He said then suddenly punched Kai's stomach, earning many gasp from all the people that is still in the church. He then punched Kai's face, hardly. Causing him to fell on the floor.

" Boys ! Take him ! " Jimin raised his voice, pointing at Kai. The boys walked towards Kai then pulled him to stand up before pulling him away. Jimin sighed before looking at his baby girl. " Hi.. " He whispered before throwing the bouquet on her hands away then pulled her closer by her waist, kissing her lips. " Thank you.. " She whispered between the kiss, making Jimin smiled. " Who d-do you t-think you a-are to t-touch her ?! Let her g-go ! " Jimin slowly pulled away as soon as both of them heard the voice. Stuttering, huh ? Jimin slowly turned his head towards the owner of the voice, only to see Ms. Kang A.K.A Y/N's mom is looking at him as if he is a ghost. A handsome ghost.. Jimin smirked before speaking. " Suprised ? " He asked, making Ms. Kang gulped but she's still trying to act cool. " Why should I be ? J-Just let my daughter go ! " She raised her voice, looking at Jimin with rage in her eyes. Jimin scoffed before looking at the guy beside her. Daniel..

He is looking at Jimin from head to toe with a shock expression

He is looking at Jimin from head to toe with a shock expression. Jimin shot him a sweet smile. " Hello there, Daniel.. " He said, tilting his head while looking at Daniel. Daniel looked at Jimin without saying anything. He's speechless.. Jimin smiled again before pulling Y/N closer to him again. " I said let my daughter go ! " Jimin rolled his eyes before looking at the old woman again. Stop shouting, can you ? " And who do you think you are to order me ? " Jimin said, making Y/N's eyes went wide. He's so brave.. Ms. Kang looked at him in disbelief. " Wh-What do you mean ?? Of course I do ! I'm her mother ! " She said, raising her voice again. Jimin sighed then smiled. " Oh really ? Hmm, if you're really her mother.. You are the worst mom I've ever met because you almost sell your daughter to a rapist ! "

Jimin's words make everyone's eyes widen. " What are you talking about ?? " Ms. Kang asked, looking at Jimin with a shock expression. Jimin scoffed again. " See.. I told you, you're the worst mom ever ! " Jimin said then pointed towards Kai that is being held by the boys. " This fucking bastard.. Raped my girl ! He raped your daughter yet you still want to marry him with her ?! " Jimin said, looking straight at Ms. Kang. His blood is boiling after thinking about the incident again. Now I got to see you face to face.. Ms. Kang shook her head. " No.. No ! You're lying ! My daughter is still pure.. No ! " She said while her eyes started to watery. Daniel just stand there without doing or even saying anything. Jimin smirked.

" Pure, huh ?.. You.. You and Daniel went to the supermarket for almost four fucking hours ! Where were you when your beloved future son-in-law is 'taking a good care' of your daughter ?? Of my baby ?! " Jimin started to shout. He can't control his anger anymore. She's too much ! Ms. Kang slowly sat down on the chair behind her, bursting out into tears. Jimin sighed before snapping his fingers, making all the boys started to beat Kai. " Hey ! Stop ! Or I will report you to the police ! Stop now ! " An old woman that Jimin believe is Kai's mom, spoke. Jimin looked at her. " You want to report me ? Go ahead ! I don't fucking care ! Because the one that will be arrested.. Is not me.. But your son.. " Jimin's words make her frowned. " Wh-What ?? No ! He's not wrong ! You're the one that beat him ! " The old woman spoke, not wanting to lose. She's still want to save her beloved son.. Jimin shrugged his shoulder.

" Up to you.. Whether you want to report to the police or not.. I don't mind.. Because all the police know me.. They know I'm a good person.. " He said then winked at Ms. Kim. Jimin looked at Y/N then smiled, kissing her forehead. He miss her.. He then looked at Daniel. " Daniel.. Can I take her with me ? I will bring her home if she wants to.. " He said, looking at Daniel with soft eyes. Daniel looked at him then slowly nodded. " Take care of her.. " Jimin smiled and nodded his head before looking at Ms. Kang. " I'm taking her with me.. " He said coldly before turning around, pulling her with him. " Stop.. " Ms. Kang words make them stopped in their tracks. " You're not taking her anywhere.. You don't have my permission.. " She said, making Jimin scoffed before looking at her then said.. " I'm telling you.. Not asking for your permission.. "