15

I'm Sorry

Y/N P.O.V
Wh-What..? I turned my head to Daniel, only to see that he is still looking down.

He know about this, am I right ? You can't lie to me, Kang Daniel

He know about this, am I right ? You can't lie to me, Kang Daniel.. I turned my head to my mom. " Mom.. What is this ?! " I whisper-yelled, looking at her with my soon-to-be teary eyes. I then turned my head towards Kai, only to see that he is staring at me with that stupid smirk on his face.

I don't like where this is going

" You fucking know about this, right ?! " I raised my voice as soon as I stepped into my room, followed by Daniel. He looked down, sighing before looking at me in the eyes. " Candy.. Look, I'm so sorry, okay ?? I tried to prevent mom from doing this but.. I failed.. " He said then looked down again. I pushed my hair back, putting my hand on my hips. " But you can just tell me, right ?! " I raised my voice again, looking at him with disappointment in my eyes.

Guys, I don't know whether I already tell you this but actually, while Jimin is gone, my mom already tried to marry me with tons of guys but my brother is the one that helped me to prevent that from happen by talking with my mom. Only God knows what did he said to her.. He looked at me before walking towards me slowly then pulled me into his embrace. " I'm sorry again, my little candy.. I never thought something like this will happen again.. Please forgive me.. " He said softly, causing me to let a tear dropped from my precious eye. I hugged him back while crying hard. " I don't wanna get married, oppa.. " I whined while burying my face on his chest. I want Jimin..

Few Hours Later..

I stepped out of the bathroom, wearing this.

I looked at the clock

I looked at the clock. 11:30 p.m.. Jimin already sleep at this hour.. I don't care, I still wanna meet him. I wanna stay with him until tomorrow. I don't wanna stay here ! I walked out of the room then walked downstairs. I looked around. No one, great ! I then walked towards the door and opened it, walking out of the house.

JIMIN P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, due to the sound of someone knocking on my door. Urgghhh !! Who the fuck disturb me at this hour ??!! I groaned in annoyance before lazily get up from the bed, walking towards the door. I walked downstairs then walked towards the door. I opened it, only to see someone that I've never expected. " Baby ? " My eyes immediately went wide. Oh shoot, did I just annoyed by my own girlfriend's presence ? She is looking at me before sighing then hugged me. " Hey.. What's wrong ?.. Come, let's go inside.. "

I whispered softly while stroking her hair before closing the door then walked towards the couch. " Tell me.. What's wrong ? " I asked as soon as both of us sat down on the couch, facing each other. She sighed heavily before speaking. " My mom wanna marry me with a guy.. " Her words stabbed my heart. She's gonna get married ?.. No.. No ! I will never allow that ! " Wait what ? Yo-You're gonna marry someone else ? " I asked, staring at her. She shook her head. Eh ? " Focus, Park.. My MOM wanna marry me with a guy.. Not ME.. " She said, looking at me straight in the eyes. I sighed, nodded. " Okay.. When's the date ? " I asked. She frowned. " Jimin ! I'm serious ! " She raised her voice. You think I'm joking, princess ?

" And I'm fucking serious too.. " I said, started to swearing. I can see that she immediately gulped. She know that when I started swearing, it means I am hella angry. " Emm.. I actually know nothing about that.. " She said then looked down. I sighed. " Baby.. What's his name ? " I asked, making her looked at me. " Kai.. " She answered. I slowly nodded my head. " Do you like him ? " I asked, tilting my head. She looked at me before jumping into my arms, hugging me. I hugged her tighter, bringing her to sit on my lap. " Yah.. Don't ever say that.. You're the only guy that I like and love.. " She whispered, hugging me tighter. I smiled then kissed her neck, leaving sweet kisses. " Okay, okay.. Sorry.. "

I said while chuckling. Both of us stayed in that position for a moment. I'm wrapping my arms around her tiny waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. Soon, I felt her grip on my neck loosened. I glanced at her, only to see that she is sleeping. I smiled then kissed her cheek before slowly stand up, carrying her in my arms. I carried her to my bedroom then layed her down on the comfy bed. I covered her body with the blanket before kissing her forehead and whispered.. " I will never ever let anybody touch what's mine.. Because if they did, I swear to God they will never see the world again.. "