11

What Dinner ?..

Y/N P.O.V
" Tell me.. Who is he to you.. "

I blinked a few times

I blinked a few times. What the hell is wrong with this woman ?! I stared at her in disbelief. She still want to know who is Jimin to me ?! What ??? " You know what ? You're weird.. " I said then tried to push her to walk away but she pulled my hand and make me stand in front of her again. " What else do you want ?! " I yelled in an angry tone and it makes everyone in the kitchen looked at us. Joy crossed her arms. " I'm asking you, hoe.. Who is he to you ? " She asked. " Why do you wanna know ? " I asked back. And I think I ignored the fact that she just called me hoe. She rolled her eyes. " Just answer my fucking question ! " She said, slightly raising her voice.

" Look, girl.. I will never ever tell you ANYTHING about HIM because that is none of your business ! Now move ! " I raised my voice then pushed her again to walk past her but suddenly she pulled my hand then pushed me to the floor. I closed my eyes because I know it would be HELLA hurt if my butt connected to the floor but I feel.. Nothing.. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see Jimin's face in front me. " You okay, baby ?.. " He whispered then helped me to stand up. Oh.. He caught me.. Jimin wrapped his arm around my waist then looked at Joy. I can see that she is looking at him in fear. Ahh, you're scared I see ? " Why did you push her ? " Jimin asked in his stern voice.

I chuckled quietly while looking at the terrified Joy

I chuckled quietly while looking at the terrified Joy. But suddenly Jimin pinched my waist, making me yelped. And I immediately shut my mouth because I know, that means he don't like what I am doing.. " I'm asking you, Park Sooyoung.. " His words make everyone's eyes widen. Wait.. How did Jimin know her name ?? Joy's eyes also widen. " H-How.. " She stuttered. " Oh, Mr. Park ! " All of us immediately turned our head towards the owner of the voice. M-Mr. Joseph ?? I turned my head towards Jimin. He has a small smile curved on his plump lips.

I scratched my head, feeling HELLA confuse right now. Why did Mr. Joseph called Jimin, Mr. Park ? How did Jimin know Joy's name ? Why and how ?? My boss walked towards Jimin then bowed at him before both of them shook hands. " Woah~ I never thought you will come here today ! How are you, boss ? " Err.. What ?.. My jaw dropped AGAIN. What the fuck ??! Boss ??!! " I'm fine, thank you for asking.. " Jimin answered, smiling. At the same time , his hand softly grabbed my chin then closed my mouth. " So why are you here ? Do you need something ? " Mr. Joseph asked, politely. " Well, nothing actually.. I came here just for fun.. But this newbie suddenly pushed my GIRLFRIEND until she almost fall.. " Jimin's words make everyone's eyes widen again. " Girlfriend ?! " Almost all of them said together in unison before they turned their heads towards me. " Yup.. She's my girl.. " Jimin spoke while bringing me closer to him. I looked at my boss. Oh.. He's also shocked..

Jimin turned his head towards Joy that is looking down on the floor. " Look at me, girl.. " He said in his deep voice. Joy slowly raised her head up to look at him. " Listen here . If I ever know that you treat her harshly again, I won't hesitate to fired you.. " He said in a serious tone that make Joy slowly nodded her head before looking down again. Now you know who is the HOT GUY to me.. " Hey.. " Jimin said while looking at me. I turned my head to him then hummed in response. He suddenly flicked my forehead. I winced in pain then rubbed the place he flicked. " Oww ! What's that for ? " I whined. " For shouting just now.. Come, let's go.. " He said then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the kitchen. I get to see Hani's face before I stepped out of the kitchen. She is HELLA SHOCKED ! I smiled. I told you, Hani.. He's not dead..

DANIEL P.O.V
" Where is she, Daniel ?? " My mom asked while pacing back and forth. I scratched my head. I don't even know, mom.. I dialed her number on my phone again, hoping for her to pick up. Come on, little candy.. Where are you ? I immediately smiled as soon as I heard her picked up the phone.

Hello ?
- Candy ! Where the fuck are you ??
• Oppa ! Oh my god ! I'm so sorry for not telling you and mom ! I'm at my.. Err.. F-friend's house right now ! So don't worry about me okay ?
- Your friend's house ? But why are you there ? And how long you're gonna stay there ?
• Emm.. It's a long story, oppa.. And I don't know how long I'm gonna be here but I will come back home.. Don't worry, okay ? Bye ! I love you ! Say hi to mom too ! Bye !

" Hello ? Y/N ? Candy ?? " I called her again and again but she didn't reply back. I sighed before pulled the phone away from ear before looking at my mom. " So ? Where is she ?? " She asked, feeling worried. I exhaled then leaned against the couch. " Don't worry, mom.. She's fine.. She's staying at her friend's house for a while.. She will come back home soon.. " I said calmly. My mom sighed heavily before sat down on the couch behind her. " Ahh.. Looks like I have to postpone the dinner again.. " My mom's words make me frowned. What dinner ?..