19

Pay Back

KAI P.O.V
I felt like I'm in heaven as soon as Ms. Kang told me that she wants me to take care of Y/N while Daniel and her are going to the supermarket. Ahh~ Noted, my beloved future mother-in-law. I will take 'good' care of her..

Y/N P.O.V
" Mom ! D-Do I really have to stay here with him ?! " I whisper-yelled as soon as I turned my head towards her again. My mom rolled her eyes. " What's wrong with that ? Plus, he is your future husband and my future son-in-law.. " She said then stand up. " Enough, enough ! When I said 'A', it means 'A'.. You're staying here with Kai ! " She said sternly. " Daniel ! Hurry up ! " My mom yelled, making Daniel oppa immediately ran downstairs. " I'm done.. " He said, looking at mom. " Good, let's go.. " She said then walked towards the door, walking outside followed by Daniel. He glanced at me before sighing, leaving with mom. I closed my eyes, exhaled heavily. Aisyy !!! Fuck !!! My eyes immediately popped open as soon as I heard someone locked the door. Shit.. I turned my head towards the door, only to see that Kai looking at me, smirking. Sometimes I really want to slap that stupid smirk from his face..

" So

" So.. It's only YOU and ME in this house.. " He spoke, slowly walking towards me. I gulped, started hovering backwards on the couch. " S-So what ? " I asked, stuttering. Fuck you, stupid mouth ! He chuckled darkly. " You know what I mean, baby girl.. " He said, looking at me with.. LUST ??!! He walked towards me until he finally stands in front of me. My body started to shiver. Jimin.. I need him.. Now.. " Aww~ Is my baby scared ?~ " He said while tilting his head, looking at me. " No need to be scared, princess.. Because I will make you feel good~ " He said then his hand started to touch my thigh. I flinched. I knew it.. I pushed his hand off my thigh harshly before running upstairs. I heard him laughed.

" You know you can't run away from me, right ? " His words make me feel even more scared. I ran towards my bedroom then about to close the door but before I get to do so, a leg suddenly blocked it. I tried my best to close it but his hand is stronger. He pushed the door, making me fell to the floor. He stepped into the room then smirked, closing the door and locking it. " I told you, you can't run away from me.. " He said then carried me bridal style then threw me to the bed. I hovered backwards. " Please.. No.. " I begged while my eyes started to watery. Jimin.. Help me, oppa.. Kai started to unbuttoning his shirt. " No what ? Oh, I get it.. You don't want me to be rough, huh ? Alright.. Request accepted.. " He said then started moving closer to me. I keep on shaking my head. No..

I just looked at him while pulling the blanket close to me as possible. I hate you.. I fucking hate you !!! Tears keep on escaping my eyes. I'm.. I'm not a virgin anymore.. I cried harder, thinking what will Jimin feels if he finds out about this.. Oppa.. Kai looked at me, smiling 'sweetly'. " Feeling good, my princess ? " He said while crossing his arms, looking at me, amused. " Get out.. " I said without looking at him. He pouted. " Aww~ Is my baby angry ? Am I that rough on you ? " He asked, making me feel angrier. " I said fucking get out !!! " I yelled, making him immediately raised both of his hands up. " Okay, okay.. Sorry.. You have a rest first, okay ? If you need anything, call me.. " He said then winked before walking out of the room, laughing in victory. " Ahh !!! " I yelled on the top of my lungs, crying harder. I can't believe this thing actually happened to me..

I walked out of the room, wearing a comfortable outfit. I walked downstairs, only to see that the fucking bastard is sleeping on the couch. I looked at the clock. Huh.. So this is her plan.. I felt a tear escaped my eye. I wiped it before walking out of the house, heading towards Jimin's apartment.

JIMIN P.O.V
I was watching the television before suddenly, someone knocked the door. I frowned. Who could that be ?.. I stand up, walking towards the door. I opened it, only to see that my girlfriend is standing in front of me. " Y/N ? " I called her name because she is looking down. My eyes immediately widen as soon as she looked up. Her face is so pale ! " Jimin.. " She whispered my name before.. " Y/N ! " I immediately caught her unconscious body in my arms. What the hell ??!! I put the back of my palm on her forehead. Shit ! She's burning ! I carried her bridal style, closing the door before walking towards my bedroom. I stepped inside the room then put her tiny body on the bed. I headed towards the kitchen and grabbed a cloth before wetting it then walked towards the room again. I sat on the edge of the bed, putting the wet cloth on her forehead. I sighed then kissed her lips before walking out of the room, leaving her to rest..

Few Hours Later..

I sighed, looking at the clock. She's not awake yet ? I decided to check up on her so I walked towards the room. I leaned against the door frame, looking at with my hands in my pocket. She is still laying on the bed, in the same position.. I exhaled heavily. " You better tell me what happened, Kang Y/N.. " I whispered to myself then turned around to walk away but suddenly.. " No ! " I immediately turned my head towards her. What is happening ?! She is struggling as if someone is pinning her on the bed. My eyes went wide. " Baby ! Hey ! " I said, walking towards her. I sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing her wrist softly. " Baby.. Hey.. Y/N.. " I called her softly while trying to stop her from struggling again. " Don't touch me ! Please ! No ! " She yelled while her eyes are still closing. Who did this to you, princess.. " Y/N.. Hey.. Baby.. Stop.. " I said softly again while my hand is stroking her head and the other one is holding her wrist. Soon, she stopped struggling and her eyes started to open. As soon as she saw me, her eyes widen.

" Ahh ! " She flinched while backing away. I moved closer to her. " Hey, hey.. It's me.. I'm not a bad guy.. It's me.. " I said softly while my hand slowly reach up to touch her cheek. She flinched as soon as my hand touched her skin. " Oppa.. " She cried out as soon as she finally realized that it's me. She immediately hugged me, burying her face on my chest. " Yes, yes.. It's me.. Shh.. " I said, stroking her hair. I can feel that my shirt is soaking wet right now because of her tears. I pulled away, cupping her face with my hands. " Hey.. Baby, tell me.. What happened.. Why are you crying ? " I asked with a worried expression. She looked at me then she started crying again. " O-Oppa.. " She called me. I nodded my head.

" Yes.. What's wrong ?.. Who did this to you ?.. " I asked again. She gulped before started speaking. And her words really stabbed my heart.. " HE TOOK MY VIRGINITY.. " I looked at her. Wh-What.. " Wh-What ? What do you mean ?.. " I asked again, looking straight at her. Don't fucking tell me that- " Oppa.. Kai.. H-He.. He raped me.. " She said then started crying again, harder.. I immediately pulled her into my embrace. I stroked her hair and back while slowly.. A tear escaped my eye.. I can't believe it.. I can't believe that I failed protecting my baby girl.. I fucking failed.. Slowly.. My hand started to turn into a fist.. Just you wait, motherfucker.. I will make sure you pay back for touching what's mine..