3.

-

The austailian pair were still in each other's arms, their bodies close. No words were spoken. They had the comfort of one another, and that's all they needed. They stayed like that until a nurse came in, the pair quickly separated and looked at the nurse who was now speaking to them.

"It appears that you fainted. We couldn't find a particular reason for you to faint though. There is a possibility that it was a symptom of an undiagnosed illness. The most probable cause is schizophrenia but it is still unlikely"

Felix winced at the nurse's words.

Do I have schizophrenia?

Felix shook his head and focused on something else.

He turned and looked at the older, who was grabbing something out of a bag. He handed clothing to Felix.

"Here, some clothes. I imagine that hospital gown isn't comfortable"

It was really uncomfortable, having some decent clothing was sounding really nice at the moment. The younger eagerly took the clothing. He slipped the shirt on and buckled the pants, feeling the warm fabric that smelled like Chan. The scent engulfed his body.

"Are you ready to go?" Felix nodded. After they gathered their things, the pair exited the building quickly.

-

They were both in Felix's house, Chan was cooking something and Felix was laying down on the couch. The younger had requested a grilled cheese and to watch a movie. He was currently bundled up in a blanket, picking a movie to watch.

After Chan was finished making the food he brought it to the other on a plate.

"Chan come sit with me I'm lonely" Felix whined with a pouty lip.

The older did as he said and handed him the food. Felix wrapped the blanket around them both and hugged Chan tight.

"I love you Chan"

He smiled at the younger and held him closer.

"I love you too Felix"

A sad smiled graced the others features as tears formed in his eyes. Chan noticed this and was confused.

"Felix please don't cry" He said, concern in his voice. Felix looked up at him, straight into his eyes. The younger boy had a grip on his arm, soon lifting the sleeve to reveal cuts. The sight made him cry even more. His whole underarm was covered in cuts, fresh ones at that. He couldn't imagine how mentally hurt you have to be to harm yourself physically.

Where it it? Your pretty smile. Because you smiled a lot I miss you more. I can see it all, your awkward smile pretending everything's fine. Because you were so bright I'm more worried about you

"Don't h-hurt yourself Chan..p-please" Felix's voice was now shaking. The older wrapped him in a soft embrace. Felix trembled as he sobbed his heart out.

"I won't anymore" He whispered to the younger in a comforting voice.

Their hands laced together, Felix smiled and kissed the others scars. They stayed like that for a while until they both fell asleep.

-