9.

Bright lights. A blinding light awoke Chan. He was in an unfamiliar room surrounded by..doctors? Chan was confused but then everything from the night before came back in his mind. The vision of "Felix" was still as terrifying as ever.

"Doctor he's awake" A muffled voice said. Chan tried to look up to see who said it but to no avail, his body was aching all over.

Moments later an unfamiliar face appeared in front of him, with deep set eyes that stared into him.

"Hello Chris, I am Doctor Frasier. Do you know why you're here?"

Chan tried to nod but his head stayed in place, he only knew partially What happened anyway. Everything the doctor was saying made no sound, the only reason Chan knew he was talking was because his mouth was moving.

He focused on a fly he saw on a chair. It kept buzzing around. Going in front of his face, then by the doctor, then it landed on his hand. It stood there, glaring at him. Chan looked into its eyes ; the creature still stood on his hand, not moving.

The fly slowly crawled up his arm, every little step it took they never broke eye contact. It got closer, and closer until the bug was on his shoulder. Chan's face felt hot. He felt..fear. He was scared of a fly.

Why do I feel so vulnerable?

Time felt slow, almost like time had stopped completly. The clouds stayed in place, the air conditioners didn't stop making noise, and the fly was still there. It wouldn't move no matter what he did.

A tear rolled down Chan's face. Why am I so weak?

His body still wouldn't move. Tears were now streaming down his face slowly. They felt hot as they rolled down his cheeks. Chan could feel the disgusting bug trailing up his shoulder and to his neck. It kept buzzing until it was right by his ear. The room was filled with the sound of buzzing.

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

His breath vanished.

Stay together Chris

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

Calm down chris

Die die die

Can't brəath help

Střə§ś åaáâãäąāæ

-

"Doctor he's having a seizure!"

-

Sorry for not updating in like 3 years, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also don't worry about Chan he's not gonna die

Or is he? ;)