8.

Darkness. Felix only saw darkness around him. Trees started to sprout and grow. After a couple of moments it was like the trees could touch the sky. Felix started to walk in a random direction, looking behind him once in while. Leaves crunched under his shoes as he kept watching. Little shadow creatures would occasionally appear in front of him, their dead eyes stared holes in him.

It had now been a couple minutes and nothing around him had changed. It was still dark and there were still trees around him. A bright light had appeared. Felix walked in the direction of the light. He was getting closer and closer every step.

The light was behind a couple of trees, Felix made his way past them and saw Chan. He was standing on the edge of him window with a terrified look on his face. It was almost like Chan was trying to escape something. Felix tried yelling to his friend, but Chan only looked around aimlessly.

Felix sprinted across the yard and into Chan's house. He frantically ran up the stairs and into Chan's room. The door was closed and the room seemed like it was spinning. Chan was frozen in place and his mouth was open in a loud scream. An overwhelming urge to save Chan came over Felix, but when he got closer to Chan he screamed even louder.

"Don't do it Chan"

"Don't do it Chan"

"Don't do it Chan"

"Chan please don't do it"

The last sentence was barely audible. Tears were streaming down Felix's face but it was like Chan didn't hear him. He sobbed even harder.

It's not real Felix

Chan was still on the edge of the window and hadn't moved. Felix moved closer to him and hugged him. Then he heard the sound of glass shattering and he felt Chan slip out of him arms. There was screaming then a loud thud. Felix wiped away his tears and looked out the window.

There he saw Chan's lifeless body.

-

Sorry I didn't update for so long