5.

The door bell rang as two new customers entered the cafe. A cafe how sterotypical right? This was a special place, this was where Chan and Felix met. It was a place full of memories, good and bad.

-

It was Winter in Australia, but there was no snow to be seen. A boy with freckles entered the cafe, a frown on his face. The boy staggered to the counter to order.

"Hey Felix, the usual?" The cashier addressed the boy casually, Felix only nodded slowly and hobbled to a table with an open seat. The window beside him shined a bright light onto him but he didn't pay attention to it, he was busy staring down at his notebook. Doodles cluttered the seemingly endless pages, there was also some notes for school, just the normal do homework tonight and study for math quiz.

He flipped through the notebook looking for somewhere to write, then someone sat across from him. He looked up at the stranger. He had the brightest smile along with the cutest dimples, his hair was slightly messy and his eyes shone like stars. Felix stared at the stranger for a moment, before realising that he probably took his seat.

"Did I take your seat? I'll sit somewhere else, sorry for disturbing you" He said while getting up from the seat. The stranger looked confused and tilted his head slightly. Felix began to walk away, not realising something fell out of his notebook. The stranger noticed this, he picked it up off the ground and walked towards Felix. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. The stranger

"This fell out of your notebook so I figured you wanted it back. I also wanted to say that didn't take my seat. I don't mind if you sit there, it would be nice to have some company" The stranger smiled, his dimples showing.

Felix quickly took the paper and stuffed it back into his notebook.

"Oh um thanks for returning my stuff..I don't mind sitting with you" The boy said before realising he didn't know the strangers name.

"Also what's your name? I'm Felix" He held his hand out to the other.

"My names Chris, but you can call me Chan" He said smiling and shaking his hand. They both made their way back to the small table silently. A conversation sparkled between the two, as they talked a voice was heard over the intercom.

"Caramel mocha for Felix, Caramel mocha for felix" The voice said.

The younger got up from his chair when he was stopped by a hand. He looked up to see Chan, he still had that bright smile.

"I'll get it for you" Felix blushed at the kind gesture.

They had just met and Chan was being so nice to him. He really is kind. He sat back in his seat and watched Chan get his order. He handed it to the younger, a quick thank you escaping his mouth.

-

I miss you Chan