𝐨𝐧𝐞

*Your POV*

It was my first day of school. At Mingde University. A school I've been wanting to study in. The sad thing is. I don't know anyone here. I don't have anyone but myself. But I'm sure I'll do great.

After a few classes, it was lunch break. I didn't have anyone. So, I assumed the canteen was full.

I still had that extra sandwich I didn't ate. So, I went upstairs. I looked at the view and said, "This is nice."

Little did I know, a person was there sleeping. I forced myself to be quiet and tried to leave. But he eventually woke up and called me.

He asked what my name was. "Y/N," I reply. I ask, "you?"

Lei was his. It was cute how his name can be meant to be lazy as he already was. I found it cute and I'm sorry. He said it was okay and smiled. His dimple showed up. Which made me smile aswell. The bell rang. I had to go to my class. I bid sorry and goodbye.

I was sad we couldn't talk more. He was all around my head. I couldn't focus on the lecture. I ended up drawing his face in my sketchbook. At the end, I liked it.

He was smiling. That smile was cute. You had a dimple too. You're cute. Maybe that's why you're wrapped around my head.

The next day, I went up there again. But sadly, I saw him with someone else. It was some girl called Shancai. So, I decided to leave.

On my way down, I bumped into someone. I said sorry and he did too. That was Meizuo. We shaked hands and bid goodbye.

Lei...

You

Are

Cute

But

You

Weren't

Mine