𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Your POV

I calmed myself for a few minutes before going out. When I went out, I saw that Lei and Jing were arguing. I decided to slowly and quietly go away.

"Ei, were you listening the whole time?" Lei asks me. I stopped in my tracks.

"Uh, no. But I was about to leave. So, I wouldn't hear anything."

I ran before they could ask me.

○●○

I found out Jing is going back to France. She is never coming back aswell. I went to the rooftop. So I could talk to Lei.

When I saw him, he was really sad. But then I saw Shancai. She was talking to him.

Why am I always late? Maybe you weren't the one? Maybe we aren't meant to be? I don't even know anymore.

I left, again.

○●○

I was walking my way to my class. But I saw Lei. He looked mad.

I approached him. I ask if he were okay. He said no. His face changed. He was sad again.

"Why don't you come to France then? We have a resthouse there. You can stay there." I smile at him.

He smiled at me. "Really?"

"Yeah. I have a project and I need inspirations to draw. So, I can go there." To my suprise, he hugs me.

Which resulted to people looking at us. It felt weird and uncomfortable. But he was hugging me. So I felt happy and sad at the same time.

"Thank you. What did I do to deserve a friend like you?" He smiles at me.

"I'll buy your tickets as a payback." He asks.

"Uh sure. Do what you would like?" I smile awkwardly.

I realized you were still hugging me. I was about to let go but his friends came.

"Lei, what is this? Are you over Jing already?" Ximen asks.

"Right, and bro why my beloved Mei? You can choose someone else." Si complained.

"Mei? She's not your sister?" He ask him.

"She is. Not by blood. But I want her to become my sister." Si smiles.

"Then I'll call you Mei aswell." Ouch, that hurts.

I

Would

Do

Anything

For

Your

Smile,

Lei.