𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Your POV

We arrived in front of our house. With my brother and his members.

There were 13 of them. The name of their group was SEVENTEEN. They debuted in Korea. Their members were Minghao my brother, Junhui, Soonyoung, Jisoo, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Jihoon, Mingyu, Hansol, Chan. I have met Junhui because he was chinese aswell. He was nice and outgoing. But he looked intimidating at first.

"Sis, I want you to meet the guys." My brother says.

•••

"Y/N! Wait!" I hear someone say as I was about to go in my class.

It was Lei. He looked tired. I was worried but I couldn't and wouldn't show it. Who was the cause? It can't be me. I don't have any bad business with him to make you look like this.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I just want to apologize for everything and I would like us to start over again? Please?" He says.

"Um, Lei. Sorry I cannot forgive you that easily. You still haven't explained why you did those things." I look down.

"Fine I'll explain everything to you. I kissed you because I wanted to know what my feelings for you really were. I kissed Shancai because I was drunk and thought it was you. I got drunk that night because I hated myself for kissing you. It's not that I didn't like it but because you didn't want it to happen yet. And yes Y/N, I like you. It is just so complicated with Jing and everything. I started to like you when you asked me to come to Paris with you. I like you too. I just couldn't say it. I'm sorry for being a coward." He hugs me.

I was on the verge of crying. I didn't know he felt that way. Instead, I pushed him away. I feel bad now.

"Lei, it's okay. I forgive you now." I look at him.

"So should we start again?" He asks smiling.

I chuckle at you.

I

Am

Sorry

I

Pushed

You

Away