𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Your POV

"It was you all along?" I couldn't help it anymore.

"Lizhen, you're Shancai's best friend! How can you do this?" I scowl.

"Well, what can I do? She always gets everything! The mighty Dong Shancai. Tell me, how did you get Dao Mingsi wrapped around your fingers. Huh?"

"Tell me, how you got him to like you. Why you and not me? Oh, right. Because you're Dong Shancai and I'm just Lizhen. I'm just a nobody. I'm just your sidekick."

"Lizhen!" Shancai shouts.

"I never thought you felt that way and I know for myself that you're not my 'sidekick'. You're my best friend, and best friends care for each other. They don't just put out rumors to destroy their best friend." She says.

"I'm really disappointed in you." She cries before she storms out the house.

I looked at the boys who were outside. Si run off to Shancai while the others followed by walking. I looked at Lizhen one last time.

"You're a horrible friend." I say before also following the guys.

I run off to Lei who was already waiting by the car we used to get here. He looked surprised and disappointed at the same time.

"Man, I feel bad for Shancai. Don't you think so, Lei?" Meizuo asks.

"Yeah. We all do." He looks at me and faintly smiles before opening the door signaling me to go in.

I smiled back. I hope nothing like that ever happens to me. Wait, no. I barely even have friends, why would something like that happen to me?

I chuckle, "Weirdo." Lei mumbles.

"What was that?" I playfully glare at him.

"Nothing." He smiles sweetly at me.

"We're still here, lovebirds." Ximen rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah, get a room." Meizuo joins in.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes at them but I couldn't help but smile.

I guess I do have friends.