𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Your POV

"Y/N, I'm sorry." Lei mutters.

"Why are you apologizing? I should be the one saying sorry. I'm sorry I liked you. I'm sorry you met me. I'm sorry for being such a stupid person." I cry out.

"Don't cry." He hugs me.

"No, you should stay away. I need to get over you. I need to get these feelings away. I need you to stay away." I pushed him.

"But Y/N! I don't have any intentions of using you. I'm just confused. Because-" I cut him off.

"Because what? You're starting to like me? Bullshit, Lei! I never wanted this to happen! I never wanted to like you. I never wanted any of this. I don't know why. But all of it happened. I just wanted to study there. I just wanted to graduate peacefully. But I met you. I fucking met you. I had to like you. I needed to make you happy. But what I got was you using me? I hate you, Lei. So much." I ran out the room.

"Y/N! Just let me explain!" He followed me.

"I'll give you 1 hour to think why you did that. Lei, I never thought you would be like this." I wipe my tears and ran somewhere else.

Why did he have to kiss me? Why did I have to like him? Why did I have to meet him? Why?

"Mei? Why are you crying?" It was Si.

"It's a long story." I sniff.

"What happened with you and Lei?"

Where

Do

I

Even

Start

?