𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Your POV

Meizuo was nice but it wasn't the best. I felt the best when I'm with him. He was the reason I smile often.

But I wasn't the reason he would smile. At least, that's what I think.

A few more chit chats here and there. Meizuo was called by Ximen. His other friend.

I wish I was like him. Known. Not ignored. Liked by everyone. Had friends. Not lonely.

Lonely. I felt lonely before he came. Now, I wonder. What if he didn't meet me? Will I still be alone?

"Hey, Y/N. Do you want to come with? Jing is here. A childhood friend."

I said sure. Jing has a nice name. Not like me. I'm sure she's beautiful. Not like me. I'm sure she's smart. Not like me. I'm sure she's liked by everyone. Not like me.

"Meizuo! Ximen! Um- is it Y-Y/N?" Si asks.

I nod. He didn't even want to say my name. I sigh. I felt down when I saw her. I was right. She's everything.

"Jing, this is Y/N." I bow to her and greeted her.

She smiles at me. Someone appears behind her. It was you. He was smiling. Does he love her? It looked like it.

If he does, I guess I should get away before I get hurt. Meizuo noticed my face.

"You okay? Don't show it too much." I smile.

I said I was fine. But Meizuo still looked worried.

Was

I

Really

Fine

Though