Part #1

The Classroom

It was a bright day for David when he came to his class, happily he sat on his place thinking of he would see her crush. In few seconds his wish was fulfilled when his crush Lisa arrived. Lisa was the rarest beauty on earth. She had beautiful grey eyes with mascara applied, her long and fluffy black hair tied in one plat, sweet little nose and a beautiful smile with fair complexion added to her beauty looked enchanting. She was dressed in jeans with a light green top which looked cute on her. She came near to her place and kept her books on the table and waited for the teacher to arrive. Looking at her elegant beauty all boys were attracted towards her as a honeybee is attracted towards a flower. Lisa didn't pay much attention to other boys as she knew people keep on staring looking at her beauty. Girls in the class did feel jealous of her which made her lonely. To this she was sad as she didn't talk to any of the boys in her class and the girls ignored her because of her beauty. It became worse when she started hating her own beauty.

That day she came in the class and was depressed, all the boys were enjoying to look at her not only her facial beauty but also her figure which creeped out Lisa alot. David was not one of those boys so he went up to her for the first time and asked Lisa for a pen, she handed him a pen and David asked her about her sadness, To which Lisa ignored David as she stayed away from boys. David didn't force her to answer and departed. The lecture started and Lisa was mentally absent in the class. Things getting worse for her that day, the lecturer pointed out Lisa to test her presence in the class to which Lisa failed and she was humiliated. After the lecture David was worried so for once again he showed up and tried to talk to Lisa but she ignored and David had to leave. On the way home Lisa was thinking whether her beauty became the reason to her loneliness, and she heard a tring-tring from behind to realise that it was David with his bicycle. David offered Lisa a ride to home but as usual he faced rejection. On insisting Lisa allowed David to walk with her to home. They both shared their talks to which Lisa explained him about the reason behind her sadness. David was shocked to hear that and asked Lisa for a friendship to which Lisa replied that she will answer it later. David was happy that night and was overjoyed to what he had achieved. A walk with Lisa was something he couldn't forget. Lisa reached home and freshened up while doing her homework she realised that she has to answer David's friendship proposal. She was thinking whether to give David a chance and then she decided to give it a go.

The next morning Lisa woke up with a smile as she was happy that she had got someone to talk to. She got ready for class by wearing a dark blue skirt and yellow shirt with a mascara in her eyes which showed her beauty bright and clear. She took her books, wore a pair of sandals and departed for class and to her surprise she met David a little far from her house waiting for her. She was happy to see him but at the same time she did not want anyone to tease see her with a guy so she ignored and started to walk alone. David was confused to see Lisa ignoring but he didn't pay more attention as he didn't want to irritate Lisa. Lisa and David reached the class and as usual boys were staring at her and girls were gossiping around. David sat in a place from where he could see Lisa. In the meanwhile the lecturer arrived to which everyone stood up and David was engrossed in his thoughts so he didn't realise to stand up to which he received a sarcastic taunt from the teacher and he had to stand outside the class for that lecture. At the lunch break she came over to David in the canteen where he was sitting alone and was having his food to which Lisa joined him.

"hey! can I join?" she asked

"oh-uh hi! yes sure." replied David

"How are you now? are you still upset?" inquired Lisa

"No! I'm good" responded David with a fake smile

"It seems that you are upset today. Is it?" questioned Lisa