Part #9

I told him to beat up David and Max till the time they die. He agreed and he told me he will call after the work is done.

David

I told Max about Lisa's message. He wanted to join me as I might need his help. I insisted him to stay home but he wanted to come with me. I needed him to come but he was injured. Still he forced me to take him together. I took him with me and we sat in his bike. We were ready to leave and I saw two people coming towards us. The rider got down from his bike came a bit near to us and aimed his gun right at me. He shot and it hit me.

Lisa

It was too long since I was waiting for David but he did not show up. Thousands of thoughts started running in my mind. I started to feel uneasy. I was getting some negative feeling for David. I was worried for him. I had made up my mind of not going back but if David does not come then where would I really go. I was confused to what to do. I thought of calling David but he did not respond. I thought he might be driving. Meanwhile I saw Nicole coming from somewhere. She was dressed in a one piece short skirt. It was real tight and it exposed her chest. It was huge and she was messed up. She went straight up, ignoring me as if I was not there. I doubted to where did she come from. I was waiting, waiting and waiting for David but he did not show up. He was not answering my calls too. I was worried. I decided to go to his house but then what if he's not there. It was evening and I decided to wait in the garden area as I was tired of waiting. I hated waiting a lot. I lay down in the garden to get some rest. In no time I fell asleep. I did not realise when and how it happened. I saw David coming towards me. He came and fell on me. His all weight was over me. I was lost in his eyes. We kissed passionately. I loved the way he kissed being deep and dominant. I was hot and turned on. Things became silent. It was just he and me. I enjoyed the moment. I lived it thoroughly. I wanted him bad and soon he started to unbutton my pink shirt and my 36D white bra was out to him. Soon we were all naked. His fingers running down near my thighs. It felt awesome. I was in heaven. I felt as if the world's largest waterfall is when I am excited for sexual pleasure. His fingers entered the area and then........

Thomas

Late in the evening I got a call from Johnny. He told me that the work is done. I was relaxed. He has beaten up the guy who was behind my sister so now she is safe. My leg hurted. I was thinking about Lisa as she left the house for that guy David. I thought she would return but she did not.

Max

I heard David's story and I did not want him to go alone as I knew Thomas. Thomas is a stubborn and short tempered guy. He gets angry easily and loses his patience soon. He did not want his sister to get used by boys. I was preparing to destroy Thomas. David told me to stay home and rest but I did not want him to go alone. While David was out, Cassy came towards me and kissed my forehead. She was worried for me but her love for me as pure as honey. I really liked her a lot and she started to make me feel tight. I was lucky to have Cassy as she was the best seductress. I was so very committed to her, totally mad for her and I trusted her blindly. Our bond was clear and charming. We had a good chemistry inclusive of purity honesty and loyalty, the three secrets of a good relationship. Cassy came over me and I tried to stop her as David was outside and I did not want him to either get embarrass or make him feel tight. Till I could stop Cassy she was over me, her lips attached mine and we were in a sweet but ecstatic kiss. Her hands tickled me down and since I did not have any action past few days, I could end up anytime soon. I stopped Cassy but she did not and in few strokes I ended up being all wet. I had to rush to clean up and I heard David calling me.

D - Maxxiiieeee?

C - He is in the washroom

M - Yes David?

D - Let's go!

C - Max please be careful. I love you!!

M - I love you too Cassy!

I left with David.

What happens next?

I am very sorry for being too late. From next time, I will be regular. I don't want to give any reasons for being late. I am late and it is my mistake so, I am sorry. I will update weekly. Thank you for your support. Also keep sharing and don't forget to-

Vote

Comment &

Share

Keep Supporting!

Happy Reading!

Stay Tuned!

I LOVE YOU MY READERS!

16:24 24-09-2018