Part #10

Lisa

His fingers entered the area and as he touched my spot I started to spray my juices all over. With a sudden jerk I woke up to realise that it was a dream and I had my lower part drenched. David's thoughts made me drenched in my juices and I was all wet. I got up and now it was a need to change. It was dark and David had not yet showed up. I wanted to change my clothes so I proceeded towards parking basement and hid behind a car. There, I removed my jeans and wore a white colour skirt. I again packed my bag and waited for David. I had to wear a skirt as it did not need a panty. I decided to go to David's house and confront him to check what is the matter. I proceeded towards David's house. I reached his house in around after 45minutes. I saw a lock on his house. I thought he might be at Max's house. I went at Max's house and there I saw Casssy hurrying to go somewhere.

"Cass?" I asked

"Hey I was about to call you!" She said.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" I enquired.

"Just come with me!" She pulled me with her.

"Cassy Is everything okay?" I was worried

"We do not have time to talk. I will explain you everything on the way" She answered.

"Cassy! Is David okay?" I insisted her to answer.

"He's shot by some gangster" She replied.

As these words striked my ears. I was frozen. I just couldn't believe what she said. I thought I lost David. My eyes were filled with tears. Cassy came near me and hugged me tight but I just couldn't feel her. I felt as if I did not have my legs and hands. I felt dead. Cassy told me that everything would be fine and she took me to the hospital. In the cab-

"How did it happen?" I asked

"I don't know. I just got a call from Max" Cassy told.

"When did it happen?" I asked.

"Today morning" She said.

"Who did it?" I asked.

"Cass! I don't want to lose David." I showed her my concern.

I kept my head on her shoulder and started crying She consoled me but my tears couldn't stop. I was purely in love with David. Why God did this to me? Why does it happen that I and David always struggle for each other's love?. How much more I have to struggle God?. I was irritated, tired and felt helpless. In about half an hour we reached the hospital. I started to feel nervous, my hands shivered, sweat and tears rolling down my face. I was tensed and worried. What if David is dead? How will I live without him? I started to pray that David is out of danger.

I entered the premises and saw Max on the counter. His eyes had turned red and his shirt had a huge red colour blood patch. His face had turned pale. He hugged Cassy tight and wiped his tears. Max took us to the ward where David was admitted. At the door I was not gaining the strength to go and see David. I was nervous. I went in. I saw him lying on the hospital bed. A plaster tied on his shoulder. He was sleeping and I did not want him to get disturbed. So we took a corner with refreshments which were already bought by Max.

Lisa - What had happened? Who did it? Do you know him? Why did he do it?

Max - Relax lisa!

Cassy - Chill out lisa!

Max - I can't tell you the name

Lisa - Why?

Max - Because you won't believe me!

Lisa - Tell me the name!

Max - Thomas

Lisa - What! I am shocked!