Part #3

Max

I was prepared with the plan and at 8:30 I met David and we decided that we would go on my bike so as to reach early and if anything goes wrong we can rush from there soon. Exactly at 8:55 we reached Lisa's colony and we waited there. I had information that Lisa's parents will leave at 9:30 so we had to wait till then. Meanwhile, I saw Nicole leaving the colony so we decided to follow her as we had nearly half an hour. Nicole went to a coffee shop and we were standing outside in few seconds there came a boy. He had tied a handkerchief on his face so we could only see his eyes, he was talking to Nicole and David told me to leave as we were getting late to meet Lisa so we left. While leaving the last thing we saw was Nicole hugging that guy and then we departed for Lisa's colony. We reached the building and saw her parents leave. Now the only obstacle left was Thomas. I had to get Thomas out of the house. According to my informants, i had got the knowledge that Thomas is madly in love with Nicole and can do anything for her. He was also previously involved in a fight with a street guy who was molesting Nicole, so we decided to use Nicole and get Thomas out of the house. According to the plan as Thomas leaves David goes to his house and meets Lisa until Thomas's return. Before calling him I had to confirm if Nicole did not carry her cell with her so to confirm that I dialled Nicole's number and it was received by Lisa. I pretended to be the courier boy and Lisa told me that she is not home. David was lucky and even God wanted David to meet Lisa so Nicole had forgotten her cell at Thomas' house and then I dialled Thomas's number. I called upon Thomas and told her that Nicole is in trouble and gave him the address of that coffee shop where Nicole is busy in her meeting. I told him to come quickly at the coffee shop and as we saw Thomas reach the ground floor through lift i signalled David to take the stairs and rush to Lisa. David tried his best to reach Lisa by jumping and skipping stairs, till then I was down to check for any kind of negative signal.

David

As everything was going according to the plan I rushed towards Lisa's house and rang the bell, but she didn't open I was nervous and tensed as what might have happened and all sorts of negative thoughts started running in my mind. I rang the bell again but Lisa did not open. I rang the bell the third time still she did not open. and then I started knocking as I was in a hurry as anyone could come anytime so is started to bang the door and call out her name.

*bang bang* "Lisa open the door?" I shouted "Are you there Lisa?", "Please open the door!"

"Yes! Coming! Wait a second!" replied Lisa

On hearing this I left a sigh of relief, and in few seconds she came to the door and I heard the cracking sound of the door lock opening I was really very excited and curious to meet her as our college was on a vacation because teachers had gone for a training programme. The door opened and there she was, messed up hair, swollen red eyes, slight bruises on her hands. she was in a t-shirt and white colour shots. Her legs were glamorous and her cheeks looked cute. On seeing me she got a shine in her eyes and she was about to cry. She jumped in my arms locked her hands around my neck and dug her face in my shoulder and started crying I could feel her breath on my neck and the wetness of her tears. I held her tight by her waist and hold her real tight for some time but she just didn't stop crying. We parted and still her tears didn't stop. She took me in and closed the door and she hugged me again and started to cry. "I missed you a lot" her soft moans near my ear made my heart melt and soon I too started crying in her arms by shredding a few tears. I was really worried as why she is crying but seeing her cry I just couldn't control and even I joined her in it. We parted but her hands were still locked around my neck and mine were locked around her waist.

"What happened are you okay?" I asked Lisa

"Yes! now I am fine! Was worried about you!" replied Lisa