Part #6

He looked directly in heart through my eyes and the love for him was getting more and more for him but then recovering again I was about to ask, my phone rang. It was Nicole, she told me to come home quickly so I told David to drop me home and I reached home.

David

I reached Maxy's home but he was nowhere to be seen. I called upon him again and this time to my luck, the call was answered by Cassy. She told me that Max has been seriously hurt and they are in the hospital. On hearing this my heart skipped a beat, I was frozen like a mannequin. I did not feel my hands and legs. My hands started to shiver and in this tensed atmosphere I rushed towards the hospital. The receptionist guided me towards Max's ward. I reached the ward and saw Cassy holding Max's hand and keeping her head on his hand, she was crying. Max was consoling Cassy and I knocked on the door. Max was happy to see me and he told Cassy that I am here. I went near him-

"How's you Max?" I asked.

"My head pains!" he said, crying in pain.

"What would I do if you were dead?" I asked jokingly.

"You will never get Lisa then" He punched me lightly on my arm.

"Who did this to you?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Forget it man! I am alive that's important." He was hiding something as he knew I would rip that bastard's ass off.

"Please tell me!" I insisted.

"N-O! NO!" He neglected.

"Cassy do you know that person?". On seeing Max, not answer my question, I turned towards Cassy.

"It's all because of you". Cassy answered.

"What? Because of me?" I asked in a tremendous shock.

"Forget it David. Stop it Cass!". Max interfered.

"Yes, David it's all because of you!" Cassy replied.

"Just tell me his name". Now I was getting frustrated.

"Your Lisa's brother, Thomas". Finally, she told me the name.

"What? Thomas? Why would he do that?" I was confused.

"If you remember we made that call to him about Nicole that day" Max said from behind.

"Oh yeah! I remember, But I just met Lisa and she did not tell me anything" I clarified.

"Who knows if she's playing with you and how is that possible that she does not know what his brother has done because after doing this to Max Thomas was so happy and he looked satisfied". said Cassy.

"Lisa might be knowing about this, David!" Max said from the back.

"But she did not tell me anything about it" I was so hurt.

"She might want to save her brother so she hid from you. Ask your Lisa. Call her right now!" Cassy replied.

I had around a million of thoughts running in my mind as why did not Lisa want to tell me this. Is Cassy right? I had made up my mind that if Cassy is right then I won't talk to Lisa anymore. I called Lisa and she rejected the call followed by her message that she is busy. I told her that if she does not answer I won't talk with her. Instantly I got her call and I answered it.

"Hello" She sound in a hurry

"Hello" I started

"Hey what's up David?" Enquired Lisa

"Just tell me one thing Lisa" Let's talk business. I did not want us to get engage in another talk.

"You sound frustrated? Is everything okay?" Lisa seemed worried

"Just answer me in a yes or no" I told angrily

"Okay" She replied.

"Did Thomas hit Max?" I asked

"Yes" She replied

"Did Thomas tell you about it?" I asked

"Yes" She replied

"Did you know that he banged Max's head on the wall and injured him?" I asked

"Yes" She replied.

"Did you know the guy which he hit Max William is my best friend?". I asked.

"Yes" She replied.

"Don't ever call me from today, Bye!"

I hung up the call and she was trying to say something to which I did not listen. I was so ashamed in front of Cassy because of Lisa and I was really filled with guilt as because of me Max had to suffer also Cassy was angry because of me and she did not talk to me properly. I apologised my mistake to Cassy and asked for forgiveness to Max and left from there. I came home and sat in a corner thinking about Lisa hid it from me. My phone was continuously ringing and I assumed that it's Lisa so I did not answer and I was very sad. I went to my room and tried to get some sleep but only one thought running in my mind was why Lisa did this to me?

Lisa

I came home and saw Nicole having blood in her hands. I asked her what happened and she grabbed my hand and took me to my bedroom, where I saw Thomas with a bandage on his head. As I was about to ask, Nicole got a call and she told Thomas that she has to leave. Thomas did not want her to go but Nicole told him that Lisa is here to take your care. She went and I came near him to ask him what had happened. Before I could ask I heard my mobile's ring tone. It was David. I texted him that I am busy but after his following message I had to call him. I took my cell and went to the balcony and then he asked me about Thomas hitting a guy Max William. As I was about to justify, he hung up the phone and I tried calling him several times but still he did not answer. I realised that Thomas had hit David's best friend Max William. I regretted of not telling David and forgetting about it. I was hurt. David had stop replying my messages and calls. I was sad. On one hand, it was my brother Thomas of whom I had to take care of and on the other hand it was David, my love. I was so confused and stressed. I also had to ask Thomas what had happen to him and also, I had to sought things out with David and clear the misunderstandings. And soon I got a call. It was David.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

SORRY TO KEEP MY READERS ON A CLIFFHANGER!!!

WILL UPDATE SOON! SORRY TO KEEP THIS PART SHORT!!

Stay tuned!

Keep Reading!

Happy Reading!

Please provide me with your valuable feedback!

13:07 01-09-2018