Part #5

David

I had the most peaceful sleep of my life. I felt so good and happy with Lisa, the time spent in her arms was just so amazing. I wish I could stay in her arms forever. The whole time there was only one thing on my mind and it was 'Lisa'. I spent the whole night thinking about her. The eye contact and the locking of arms was just so exquisite. I thought that I might be in love with Lisa, but there was only person who could guide me on this, Max. I thought talking to him would solve my problem. Thinking about Lisa I slept and it was the next cheerful morning. I checked my phone it was Lisa's message which really made my morning good. I got up and took a bath shaved of my beard and then I dressed up for the job hunt. But before leaving for the job hunt, talking to Max was necessary as he was the only person who could guide me at it's best. I called him up but he did not answer. I left for my job hunt and I thought of calling Max again. Yet he did not answer. I went to his house and rang the bell. I thought Cassy would open the door but even she did not. I left a message on Max's number. The day was really good for me, I went for the first interview of the day and was assigned a good job with a nice package. I was really happy and I wanted to share this news with Lisa and Max. I tried to call upon Max but he did not answer. I texted Lisa to meet me urgently so she agreed to meet at the Pastry centre.

Around 1:30, I reached the pastry centre, I saw Lisa waiting and getting bored. She was dressed up in purple shirt and denim shots, hair open and kept fluffy, elegant looking Lisa gave me a handsome looking compliment. We sat and she was too curious to know that what was I going to tell her. She told me that she was worried about Thomas as he had banged someone in the morning.

"I got a job!" I interrupted her.

"Wow! That's fantastic" she said "let's party!".

"Yea sure, Will also call Max to join but he's not answering my calls". I told.

As we were just lost in each other's eyes we did not realise where we are. We were just looking at each other and her phone rang. I don't know who was it but she told me that she has to go home. So I dropped her home and I went to Max's house again to check on him.

Lisa

I got up in the morning and I was all alone in the house. The night was really awesome. I felt good and fresh also it was a bright and sunny day. As I was about to get up I felt something seriously wet as if I was sitting in a pond. I saw my bed and no soon I realised that I had a wet dream which made me squirt more and due to it the pond had developed also I felt relaxed. I thought to dry my bed so for that I needed help. I went out and searched but no one was there in the house. A sticky note stated that 'I am out, will return soon, please make me breakfast'. I understood that I am alone in the house so I pulled my mattress and dragged it towards the balcony to let it dry in the sun. Then I went in the kitchen and thought to make some cheese toast. I kept everything ready and as I was about to go for a bath I heard Thomas get in. He started to call out my name loud and seemed really satisfying and happy.

"Lisaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Lisssssssss!!!!" He yelled

"Yes, Why are you screaming?". I saw that he had blood on his clothes.

"I just banged that guy hard and also told him that now if he talks anything rubbish about nicole I will tear his ass." He told.

"What? What did you do? Thomsy, Are you mad?". I asked.

"I just banged his head on the wall. It's not a serious injury. Don't worry! Where's my breakfast? I am damn hungry". He responded.

"Yes! just a minute, But who was he?" I queried

"Max William. He also has a girlfriend Cassy. She looks sexy." He said

I thought that I have heard this name but then, soon, I forgot and got in my own work. I thought of asking David about it because I had a doubt that it might be his best friend as even his name is Max. As I was busy arranging my bed, my phone started to vibrate, it was David's msg and he wanted to meet so I went to meet him with happiness in eyes and love for him in my heart. He had written that he wanted to tell me something. At the back of my mind I had a thought that he might be calling me to tell that even he has feelings for me and is in love with me but I just ignored the thought and rushed to meet him. I reached the venue but he was not there. Usually he reaches before and waits for me but this time I reached early. I was waiting for him and it was quite late. I was about to die of anxiety and I saw him coming. He was dressed in dark blue shirt and brown pant. He looked hot and handsome. Clean shaved which highlighted his jawline as sharp as a knife, messy hair and rolled up sleeves. He had a black watch on his wrist and dark brown belt, shirt tucked in his pants, brown shoes and he looked really amazing and jawdropping. We were having a nice the talk and he told me about his job. We thought of partying and he told me that he would also invite Max to which I realised that I have to ask him about Max but he started staring me in my eyes that made me forget everything. He looked deep inside me. He looked directly in heart through my eyes and the love for him was getting more and more for him but then recovering again I was about to ask, my phone rang. It was Nicole, she told me to come home quickly so I told David to drop me home and I reached home.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

SORRY TO KEEP MY READERS ON A CLIFFHANGER!!!

WILL UPDATE SOON! SORRY TO KEEP THIS PART SHORT!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!

Stay tuned!

Keep Reading!

Happy Reading!

Please provide me with your valuable feedback!