Part #2

David

I trust my best friend Max, he would definitely find an idea for me. I hope he finds a way out so as how we would meet Lisa tomorrow. I just couldn't stop thinking about Lisa and is Max right that I am in love with Lisa?. I laid on my bed and was thinking about her again and again. It just didn't go out of my mind. I was really worried about her and just couldn't get over her. That cheerful first walk which I had with her going down the lane, the time spent in the coffee shop together, the way she used to take the fringe of her hair and put it behind her ear was exquisite. Her beautiful eyes and red lips and the eye contact which we had, flashed in front of my eyes again and again, lost in those memories and suddenly I heard a knock on my door and to my surprise it was my neighbour Daniel. He used to bring a lot of chicks in his house because he was a sex addict. He wanted some oil.

"Bro could you please give me some oil?" Daniel requested

"Yea sure bro! but what's the need today?" I questioned

"I have a virgin girl today and she is damn tight" Daniel answered hurriedly

I gave him the bottle of oil and he told me to join in. On insisting I went with him and the thing which I saw was really shocking. There were around three girls and they looked stunning. But I was thinking about only one girl, Lisa. A chick in a green dress came towards me and offered me a drink to which I rejected because I don't drink nor Lisa liked people who drink alcohol or smoke.

"Hey, what's your poison?" she asked

"Lisa!" I answered. (because she was the only thing in my mind)

"What?" she answered shockingly.

I told Daniel that I am leaving and came to my house. I just couldn't understand what had happened to me, day to night and night to day I had only one thing on my mind and it was Lisa the whole time. And the clock struck 4. I tried getting some sleep and no soon it was 8 and I was hoping that Max is ready with a plan to meet Lisa. I dressed up (hoping to meet Lisa) with a grey t-shirt, blue denim, applied a good perfume and mouth freshener as I trusted Max that he would make up a nice plan to meet Lisa. I called upon him and he was still sleeping. After calling for around two to three times he woke up and answered the call and told me to meet in around 20 minutes.

Lisa

'What has happened to David'?

'Is he okay?'

'Is he angry?'

'Why didn't he text me?'

I was worried about him and was really tensed. I felt an attachment to him, don't know why, I didn't knew whether it was love but just maybe the reason of attachment might be because he is my only friend so maybe I just care for him as a friend. I was sad and depressed as I just had a fight with Thomas. Thomas and I frequently fought with each other because of Nicole. She always taunted me that I am an adopted girl. That day after that stranger (David) went and Nicole entered the house, she was really annoyed to see me in the house as she wanted to spend some time with Thomas. On seeing me she asked Thomas that why is she here? I heard her question and answered her that I wasn't well so I am home she gave me a grudged look and took Thomas with her. On her return she came near me and -

"Go get some eggs and milk from the market" she ordered

"Why me?" I asked

"Because you are adopted for this reason" she taunted me in a grinned voice

On hearing this, I broke in tears and went to my room and cried a lot hugging my pillow and I wanted David by my side. I kept crying missing David and soon I slept.

Max

Let me introduce to you, Max. I am fair looking handsome guy equally tall to David and with a perfectly shaped muscular body. I and David were in the same school and we used to go to gym together but since few days David did not show up and that day he told me that he wanted to meet a girl Lisa.

That night I was awake, the whole night making a full plan that how he would meet Lisa and spend some time. It was difficult to reach Lisa as his brother Thomas did not leave her alone the only way I could do this was through Nicole. I just knew that Thomas dated a hot chick Nicole. So i made up a plan as how we would reach Lisa. Let me tell you that I am really smart in making plans and I have a lot of informants.

I kept this part short to create suspense and to work on the next part. Apologies for that!

What will Max do?

Will David be able to meet Lisa?

Will Thomas come to know about them?

Who was that chick in Daniel's house?

Who is Daniel?

Stay tuned! you will find it in the next part!!

Send feedbacks and grammar errors on chocolateb855@gmail.com