🌸Tangled Emotions🌸

Enjoy this little chapter of feelings~

A... date? Now he sat and stared, at a quirky pink haired girl that just invited him the the very event he was previously rejected from. A...date! The more he repeated it in his head, the more unreal it became. The sentences became plastic, and letters simply stickers that had been jumbled up into those two words.

Until he realized it hurt when she pinched his hand. "You gonna answer, or let me sit here and be awkward for the whole evening?" Sakura smiled with a questionable raise of her eyebrows.

"O-oh!" Recalling her being, he looked at her eyes, which were shimmering hopefully but still managed to contain a comfortable smile. Blinking once, he at last came to the reality and conclusion; a girl in his class just asked him out. Face filling with bright red, which he absolutely hated himself for doing, he clumsily landed his hands on hers, then took them near his chest.

"Y-yeah!"

-Haruno Eyes-

Yeah? I've had this crush forever; on a clumsy and quiet boy. Now, after so many hesitations and call backs, he just says yes?

If I had known all this time that he would actually accept. If only! Arms outstretched, with my hands planted in his own, I blinked once. Then twice. "Awesome!" I believe at that moment, there were sparkles in my eyes. "Here," handing a little note of the location and time, I smiled slightly as I released my grasp from his. (Partially sighing on the inside) "I'll see you there."

~
"Ah." Landing with a soft, *thump*, I spread my arms as if they were gliding wings.

There was satisfaction surging through my veins as I looked at the star-sticker speckled ceiling and smiled. I'd had done it. I'd... finally done it! That felt so nice to say, and especially nice to scream as I squeezed the life out of the nearest, poor pillow.

I'll tell you one thing though, I have no idea why I decided to admire Sasuke. It was one of those crushes where just looking at them gave you a case of happiness, and when they looked back you'd nearly died of joy (and slight embarrassment).

A small ray of light beamed from my phone, followed by the minuscule sound of a vibration. Nonchalantly grabbing the phone so it was angled to view, I'm pretty sure my inner fangirl exploded.

Hey, is this Sakura? It's Sasuke, I found your number in the school directory.

Another beep.

I'm looking forward to our date

Some part of me almost laughed, who went into the school directory to contact someone—much less actually bought one? What a loser.

Yeah, this is Sakura. Me too :)

~ (still Sakura's POV)
I couldn't sleep. At first, there was nothing wrong with me at all—in fact with a fresh date ready for the future to handle, I almost felt like I'd fall asleep immediately. Unfortunately so, my brain just wouldn't allow the fact that the message I had received 30 minutes ago really brought me to a joy I could barely comprehend. Wasn't this stuff only supposed to happen in movies and books? This happiness? Shaking my head, I got up to my back's reluctant dismay, and laid an elbow against the windowsill near inches away from my pillow.

There were two small succulents living on the sill, along with 2 stacked books and some pens. Fidgeting with the cap of one of the many pens, it took a while for my mind to reach a sudden reminder.

Tomorrow was the street performer show.