One Thing after Another

Summary: Extremely Fluffy and predictable but Sebastian is your neighbor and asks you to take a day off from work to attend a premier with him.  

Warnings: Language

It had been a long ass day, your feet were killing you, your students refused to listen and you had a list of things to get done that was at least a mile long. You would have much rather be sitting on the beach sipping your favorite beverage but the stack of science papers sitting on the coffee table waiting to be graded weren't going to grade themselves.

And of course the drive to your house took longer than usual, thanks to an accident on the highway. You finally pulled your car into the drive, noticing the neglected front yard that desperately needed a good trim, 'add that to the list' you thought to yourself as you stepped out of the car, slamming the door shut before turning to walk towards your house. "[Y/N]!" you heard someone yell from behind you as you frantically climbed the steps of the front porch, wishing to be in the confines of your house. "[Y/N]! Wait!"

You let out a long sigh, "Yeah?" you asked, not turning around, knowing by the sound of their voice who it was.

"You just going to ignore me?"

"No Seb, it's just... been one of those weeks."

"You ok?" he asked, climbing the steps of the deck.

You turned around, ready to lean your head on the comforting shoulder of your best friend and neighbor Sebastian. "I'm fi-" Your words cut short as you were not prepared for the sight in front of you. Sebastian was wearing nothing but a pair of low riding jeans that clung to his toned legs, a white shirt slung over his shoulder.

"Earth to [Y/N]." he said waving a hand in front of your face, bringing you out of your daze.

Your cheeks reddened, "Seb-b-bastian, what are you doing here?" you asked, quickly turning around and unlocking your front door.

"I'm here to help you." He said as he followed you inside.

"Wh-what?"

"You've been running around like a mad woman for the past two weeks, me and your yard are feeling neglected, I figured I could put one of the two out of misery."

"I'm sorry Sebastian... I haven't been the greatest person have I?"

"Nope which is why this Thursday, you are taking the day off."

"What? I can't do that, it's the end of the year, we have assessments and finals and-"

"And nothing. You are taking the day off, end of discussion."

"Alright, what's up Stan? You have that look in your eye."

"I don't know what you are talking about." He grinned mischievously before walking towards your storage shed.

After the lawn was tended to, half the papers graded and other chores around the house taken care of, the events of the day caught up to you. You collapsed onto the sofa, closing your eyes for just a second.

You never heard the back door open, "[Y/N], yard's done, I went ahead and ordered some... food." Sebastian said as he walked into the living room, his words drifting off as he noticed you passed out, dead to the world on the couch. A smile spread across his face as he leaned up against the doorframe, watching you as you rested. He would never tell you of the crush that he had on you, that had formed over the past couple of years. It was as though one day you we're both friends and one night as you both sat watching a movie at his house, his feelings and thoughts changed.