01

Xukun's POV...

I let out a heavy sigh as I closed the hospital room door behind me. Visiting hours are done and I slowly walk down the hallway to the elevator.

My phone rings, I took a look at the caller ID.

[Boogie Ziyi calling...]

I slide the answer call icon, "Hello?"

I heard a shuffling noise on the other line before his voice finally speaks. "Hey broo! Downtown coffee with Gui?"

"Sure bro, see you guys in 10." I simply replied before hanging up.

The sun was about to set on this chilly afternoon when I arrived. The two were already there.

"Wow, you look well dressed. What's the occasion?" Ziyi asked as soon as I took my seat in front of them.

Not even a "Hello Kun?" I scowled at him.

"That's not swag. Now answer the damn question" Gui jokingly demanded.

I gave them a sad smile, it's been three years.

After having coffee, I headed straight home to my apartment. I prepared some apple slices and took them to the balcony where I could do my favourite part of the day ; admiring the stars.

I love how they illuminate the sky so beautifully. And they somehow made me feel like she's with me right now.
Just like we always did.

If only you were here

I kept admiring the endless infinity when I spotted a shooting star in distance. She used to flip when we see one. And told me "Quick! Make a wish."

I used to think of it as childish bt seeing how happy it made her, I grew to love it as well.

So, I slowly closed my eyes...

"I wish for happiness" I whispered.