05

Zhu Zhengting's POV

"I wish for happiness."

His words keep ringing in my head, over and over again. This is a big problem.

"I wish for happiness."

I have no idea what to do. I've never skipped a wish before. I was supposed to grant it but I have no clue.

"I wish for happiness."

This voi won't leave me alone. Like it's begging to be granted right here and now.... but how?

"Zhu Zhengting !!" Justin's annoying voice screamed in my ears. "SNAP OUT OF IT !!"

"AHHH... YOU WISH FOR HAPPINESS !!" I yelled, clearly not in a right state of mind.

"I was asking you what wish you heard." He said, clearly annoyed. "Geez, you don't have to scream it at me."

"Uh... well." I mumbled, dazed.

____

"Happiness... huh? That's a difficult one. I bet you didn't make it come true." Chengcheng commented.

"Shut up!" I smacked him. "I'm the best at granting wishes here. Did you forget ?"

"No, but I'm sure you are the best at lying."

I smacked him again, "Go back to eating, you pig !"

He scooted away from me and closer to Justin who shared, "The wish I heard was from a little girl wishing for a stuffed bunny. So I used fate to have her closest aunt gift her one on Christmas."

"That's nice." Chengcheng smiled. "I heard a little boy, he said he looked out the window cause he couldn't sleep. He saw me and wished to peacefully fall into a deep slumber. I even made him dream about dinosaurs."

Their laughter died down when they noticed I was quite.

"Ge, you haven't done yours?" The pig asked.

I sighed, finally admitting defeat. "Actually, I don't have the slightest clue how."

"But it's too general!" I complained. "I don't know what can make him happy. I didn't even see his face, we're only able to hear voices."

"Calm down, Zhengting." The Moon quietly said, I almost didn't hear it.

"But Master, I'm the best star in the whole galaxy!" I shouted, completely disobeying her words. "I can't let that man's wish ruin my reputation!"

"Then don't let it ruin you."

I saw how composed she looked, I felt embarrassed and toned my voice down.

"How am I supposed to know what makes him happy then?" I asked. "I don't even know what he looks like."

She smiled so serene. "Then you gotta go there and meet him to find out."

"