07

Zhu Zhengting's POV

We found ourselves in a park, in normal human clothes, with normal human faces and normal human bodies.

"Justin! What do I look like?" Chengcheng asked.

"Ge, you look amazi- wait why voice is like a baby's?"

"Zhengting ge!! You look like a manga chara-" Chengcheng tried to speak but I cut him off.

"You dumb idiots! We need to act like normal people." I whispered, resisting the urge to smack them.

"Oh right..."  the two mumbled in unison.

I checked the pockets of my jacket to find a few bucks and a piece of paper that read what seems to be the apartment where we'll be staying as long as we're here.

"I have money as well." Justin said, holding a wad of cash on his right hand. Chengcheng has some too.

"These won't be enough." I sighed. "We have to find a way to make more. I'll be right back. Stay here or I'm gonna kick the both of you."

I walked down the streets, looking around. I feel my stomach growl a little. I feel hungry and it's horrible. I never starved before.

I sighed and felt the little cash in my pocket. I bet the kids are hungry as well. I saw a food stand on my right and decided to buy something light for us to eat.

Just when I was about to head to it, a guy walked out of a nearby cafe, he looked like he was in a hurry. He bumped into me and spilled a part of his hot coffee on my shirt. That freaking burned.

I was like, what the heck?

He looked at me from head to toe and walked away hurriedly.

"Not even a sorry, asshole?!" I yelled.

He stopped in his tracks and looked back at me with a face clearly annoyed, he bowed his head in courtesy and went on his way.

So he had the nerve to be more annoyed than I was? Stupid. Good thing I wore a dark color today, it's not too noticeable.

I huffed and carried on. I ordered dumplings since they were cheap and they looked yummy as well, it spared me a few money.

With a plastic bag on one hand, I walked back to the park just to see no sign of the boys where I left them.

"Ting ge!!" I hear someone yell from afar. I looked behind me to see Chengcheng and Justin with two guys, one was tall and another had a skateboard in hand.

I walked over to them and gave the kids each a dumpling.

"Hey, bro!" The guy greeted. I shook his hand, as well as the skateboard guy.

"Why so seriouuuus?" He yelled. "I'm little ghost Xiao Gui ayo wassup!"

My eyes widened. "Uhh...nice to meet you too."

"Linkai, you're scaring new friends with your hell of an introduction again." Tall guy rolled his eyes.

"I'm Ziyi by the way," he added. "These kids already told us about your problem, we'd be happy to help."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's party!" Chengcheng screamed.