🖤🖤🖤(3)

Hi! Sorry for not updating. School and stress happened.

I swear the chapters will be shorter than what they've been so far-

Possible Trigger Warning: Swearing

Virgil's Perspective

Life sure is great, isn't it?

I just got married to the love of my life, found out that one of my close friends was in love with my new husband, and that my best friend has been in love with me since we met.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that Roman fucking Prince has been in love with me as more than a friend since the day we met?!

Well, he actually never told me this. He just....kept quiet about it. Which, if you know Roman, it's a bit suspicious.

Which is probably why it took me by surprise when I found out.

Let me explain.......

While I was having a conversation with Logan, I had seen someone out of the corner of my eye leave the venue and out to the balcony. I ignored it, thinking that I was just seeing things.

Then I also saw Patton leave and go out to the balcony as well and, well, I got suspicious that it wasn't just my imagination playing a trick on me.

I knew I had to see what was happening. But I didn't want to leave in the middle of the conversation. C'mon, brain, think. Think of somethi-

"Virgil...I need to go...the devil and his wife are here." Logan said, urgency and seriousness in his tone. Without even getting a reply, he got up and walked over to his parents.

Logan usually called his parents "the devil and his wife" due to them being....well, extremely homophobic. And religious. I've met them once and....dear gosh that was a trainwreck of screaming.

I looked to see if anyone was looking, before sneaking over to the balcony. I hid behind the wall, and, not meaning to sound like a stalker or anything, but listened in on their conversation.

And I found out that Roman has been practically head over heels for me since day one. Oh, and that Patton has been in love with Logan but, I already had a feeling that he did.

As soon as I heard silence, I decided to show myself. I mean, it beats standing there and practically being a stalker. So I'll reveal myself.

"Hey guys. What are guys doing out here?" I casually asked the two, coming out of my hiding spot. Both of their eyes widened for a second before coming apart from their hug that they were in.

"Oh, uhm, greetings Virgil! I was just...getting some fresh air and Patton here decided to join me. Right, Patton?" Roman said, giving Patton a glance. Patton nodded, going along with the obvious lie.

Even if I didn't hear what the said, it was sometimes very....well, obvious whenever Roman lies. He's not exactly....good at lying.

"Don't worry. If you two were making out and don't want anyone to know, I can keep a secret." I jokingly said to them, before letting out a short laugh.

The other two laughed as well, but it wasn't really a...genuine one. Oh my gosh, I shouldn't have said that. Oh my gosh, I shouldn't have laughed. Oh my gosh, why did I even say it why did I-