32 pt2

(this sucks btw :'>)

When they get in a car crash. BTS as your boyfriend.

Aftermath

Room 602

I drove as fast as I could to the hospital. There were tears in my eyes. The road was too blurry for me to see, I honestly could've crashed as well.

As I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, I quickly found a parking space and ran as quickly as I could into the building.

"Hello sir. Who are you here to visit?" the woman at the front desk smiled at me.

"J-Jeon Jungkook," I managed to get out. The lady searched through her computer, finding where Jungkook was in the hospital.

"Ah yes. Jeon Jungkook. He's in room 602," she smiled. "Thank you," I weakly smiled, proceeding to go through the doors to find Jungkook.

"602, this is it," I quietly said as I finally found the room. I looked through the little window. All I could see was the curtain slightly covering the patient, and the tv had an episode of BTS Run on, which I found weird since that's a V Live show.

I walked in and found Jungkook sleeping. There was a cut on his cheek, a cast on his arm, multiple cuts and scratches here and there.

He was in the worst condition I've ever seen him in. I started crying even more at the sight of him.

I quickly rushed to his side. "God damnit Jungkook," I cried as I grabbed his hand. "M/n?" he said weakly. I was surprised at the sudden sound of his voice.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I smiled. "It's all thanks to you," he smiled back. "Next time be careful when you're driving!" I scolded him, laughing with tears in my eyes.

"Alright. And stop crying jagiya," he said, as he wiped tears that were falling from my eyes.

All I managed to do was smile weakly.

Fractured

"How is he??" I asked Yoongi as I rushed into the hospital, looking like a mess.

"His ribs are fractured," Yoongi frowned. I had managed to control my crying before I walked into the hospital. But hearing that my baby has fractured ribs made me burst into tears.

"Can I see him?" I asked, wiping tears. "We haven't even seen him yet," he said. I looked over at Taehyung, who was here with him.

"It's okay M/n, I'm sure he's doing fine," Yoongi said, pulling me into a hug.

I stood there, in Yoongi's embrace. I cried into his shoulder. I couldn't help it. It hurt too much. Especially not even being able to see Jimin.

"It'll be okay M/n," Taehyung said approaching me as Yoongi finally released me from his arms.

"Thanks Taehyung," I sniffled as he gave me a hug. "I'm sure Jimin will be fine," Yoongi weakly smiled.

~an hour later~

"Um, Park Jimin's family?" the doctor said. Immediately, Yoongi, Taehyung and I stood up.

"You guys can come with me," he smiled.

We walked into Jimin's room. He was watching whatever was on the tv. He looked at us as we walked in.

"M/n!" he said, a smile on his face. "Jimin!" I said, tears forming in my eyes. I rushed to his side. "Yeah thanks Jimin. I feel loved," Yoongi said.